Chapter 2

(12 Years Later)

Persephonie's POV: 

RING
RING
RI-BANG

I throw my alarm clock across the basement and it smashes into the walls shattering into pieces. 

"Shit," I say knowing any moment now sir is going to come down and give me hell for it.

3...

2..

1.

"YOU PIECE OF SHIT! YOU WOKE ME UP BEFORE YOU HAD BREAKFAST ON THE TABLE!" Sir yelled coming down into the basement and ripping me out of bed by my hair making me scream out in pain.

"I-I-I am s-sorry sir," I say not looking sir in the eyes knowing he hates it. I know what you are probably thinking the world's deadliest assassin is scared of a man. Well yes, yes I am. All men scare me because of the trauma THIS one has given me. He snaps me out of my thoughts by kicking me in the ribs most likely breaking something again.

"DID I TELL YOU COULD SPEAK YOU FUCKING WHORE!" Sir yells kicking me in my rib over and over.

"AHHH! I-I am s-s-sorry, sir" I say trembling and in pain. Well, I wouldn't call it pain I lost all feeling of pain long ago. But fuck it still hurts like a bitch.

"DID I SAY YOU COULD SPEAK?! YOU ARE SUCH A FUCKING CUNT THAT YOU CANT EVEN HEAR RIGHT NOW!" Sir yelled banging my head against the brick basement wall knocking me unconscious. 

2 Hours Later

Waking up with blurry vision, I slowly try to get up but my ribs hurt so bad that I end up screaming. 

"Fucking asshole broke my fucking ribs," I say finally finding the will to stand and head over to the bathroom. I take a cold shower as it helps with my wounds. Getting out I get dressed and put on makeup hiding my scars and bruises. Knowing school if they find out sir is beating me I will have to be put in foster care and it is just not worth it seeing as I only have a couple of months left in this shithole. Snapping out of my thought I put on my locket that I have had since as long as I could remember. Even though I have a photographic memory when it comes to trying to remember before I turned 5 it just comes all to me in a blur.