Part 3

Lucy pov
I am on my way to Anna birthday party. It's been three weeks since that incident and I still couldn't get Feleo out out my mind, i don't know why his eye is like ocean. I sont love him but it's couldn't get him out of my mind.

I arrived at Anna's birthday party and we celebrated and dance all day. At night we went to club and I don't like club because of the loud noise and the light . They started to drink vodka and I just drink some grout juice since I don't drink. All of them started to dance an sat on a chair since i was very tired. I look around and saw someone familiar but j ignore and drank my juice.

After two hour we finally went back to Anna home to sleep. We were waiting for cassy since she sent to toilet I suddenly hear cassy yelling and went to look. There were four boy who were trying to molest her. I quickly hid cassy behind me ask them to leave or I'll call police. One guy touch my face and said " pretty girl like to should be with us" and suddenly someone kick him from behind and I look up and it was..

Feleo pov
I am at club because my friend invited me. I don't really like partying and while I was drink campaign I saw Lucy at club. I was shock because she didn't look like someone who is interested in club or partying. And she was drinking juice. And I notice there were her friend. All my attention were at her. She look beautiful with that cute purple dress. I don't know why I can see my future with her. I already fell deeper before.

After sometime I went in toilet and when I came back they were already gone. I was sad that I could take that opportunity to talk with her. After a while I saw Lucy coming inside club again and went inside toilet. She still didn't came out of toilet. I was worried so I quickly went to look after her. I saw a man trying to touch her face and I was furious and I kick him from behind.

Lucy pov
It's was Feleo and he beat shit out of them. But even though they deserve it but looking at them bleeding I couldn't see it. So I tried to stop him but he wasn't even listening to us, his friend came and tried to stop but he was puching his face again a and Again. He ready to kill them and I was so scared that I started to cry and I hooks Feleo arm and ask him to stop while crying he look at me with that ocean eyes and hug me tightly.Feleo " Are you okay, did they tried to do anything to you" he was holding my face. " no I'm fine please let hat go, I'm scared" and police came and took them in and they came to ask us some information about what had happed. After a while we were done with inquiries and I went to Feleo sat next to him." Thank you again for saving me " I smiled at him and I took out my napkin and while his hand winch it was full of blood. I put some bandage on while blowing on it.

Feleo pov

" thank you again for saving me " she smile at me, ohh my heart it's gonna explode. She then put bandage on my wound. And said thanks.
She thank me again and I said " don't worry it's my job" (in my mind) my job to protect you from all these bastard. And I was nervous but I ask her phone no so when something like these she can call me .
I got her number lucky and I was very happy. But she told me not to call and because her parent will check if ut was boy and if they found out they will be in problem so I promise her that I won't.

She then went with her friend in car and I was happy that I got talk with her.
" I have been watching you every day at train station every morning even tho it's a bit creep but if I see your face every morning it make me happy every day and all my tension go away" I whisper while blushing. Why am I acting like high school puppy lover.
                                                                         Continue......