Part 2

Feleo said " btw Alex it's not the first time I have seen her, I have already met her once at park and at train station".
Feleo pov:
I was at police station to collect some document for my work at 6:30, I couldn't book a cab because it was morning and they are only few who are far away from me. So I had to take a local train to go to Paris. I went inside the train and wait for my train. While I was waiting a girl came and sat down on chair on other side of railway line , she was looking so beautiful and she stared to read some book. I don't know why but I kept starring at her. My heartbeat her faster and louder. Sadly the her train came and she went away, that was first time I saw her and fell in love fir the first time.
Two month later
She was always on my mind and I kept smiling like an idiot whenever she appear in my dream. After the meeting I went to buy some sandwich and and sat on bench in the park and suddenly a little boy came rushing and drop his toy and he ran away while laughing. Someone called" Noah wait, don't run, you'll get hurt".it was the girl I met at train station. My heart skip the beat and there are butterflies in my stomach. she kept laughing and running toward that little boy. And she look as beautiful as ever I picked up the toy and gave her she thank me and run after the little boy. "I wish I could be the one whom she was smiling for". She then vanished as before.
End of feleo pov
Alex " ohh that's a sad, didn't get a chance to talk with your love life". Feleo "soon I'll get the chance".

Continue...