Kim Hongjoong

Kim Hongjoong was the kind of person that loved to express his thoughts and desires through art. Showing his emotions and revealing every part of his hopes and dreams within a few brush strokes.

Art made him into Kim Hongjoong. A young man, barely in his mid twenties, with more enthusiasm than most his age and certainly a bigger heart than most people.

The way he would help elderies across the street, taking their heavy bags into his right hand whilst placing his left one onto their upper backs ever so softly.

He was the type of man that had a lot of love to give, a heart so pure and beautiful that he trusted easily.

Kim Hongjoong was the type of men Park Seonghwa has grown to dislike the most.
______

"I've told you before, and I'll certainly tell you again: My son is not gay. And he won't be. Find yourself a nice woman, like Cherry, the one I introduced you to just yesterday. The one you didn't even bother to look at."

Mr. Park sat in his soft velvety chair, hands folded over his abdomen. His eyebrows were furrowed, eyes narrowed and for the fifth time this week: not pleased.

It was Tuesday.

Seonghwa sighed. He leaned backwards, the wall behind him cold and welcoming. He knew his father wouldn't approve of any relationships with the same sex anytime soon. "It was a one-night stand, father. Nothing serious, as I promised."

His father barked out a loud laugh, spitting venom with each second that passed by. "I do not care and do not want to know details about your...flings. But you need to stop bringing them into our house, Seonghwa."

"The media thought it was a friend of mine, it was fine."

"A friend of yours with dozens of hickeys on his neck!", Mr. Park shouted. His left hand found it's way to his temple, massaging it slowly. "They're not dumb, son. The more you keep bringing boys here styled perfectly that leave the next day looking...disheveled, the more the media will get behind your damn secret."

"As if they care." , Seonghwa grumbled, slowly turning towards the door. The black haired man recently turned twenty-eight and speculations rised he would take over his father's company within the next few years.
"All eyes are on you, Park Seonghwa. And if the media doesn't care, our shareholders certainly will."

Seonghwa made his way out of his father's office. He would've slammed the door behind him like any angry son may have done in this very moment if it weren't for two facts.

One, he was a seemingly composed man, always keeping his guards up and trying to maintain a cold but fair attitude. Not allowing his father the satisfaction of seeing his son lose his temper certainly played a role too.

Two, as he exited the bright office someone bumped into him with full force, throwing him off guard which led to both of them falling onto the ground.

A blonde haired man landed on top of him, knees on both sides of Seonghwa, face scrunched.

"Ouh, shit, that hurt", the man swore, eyes tightly closed as he slowly rose his chin.

Seonghwa couldn't help but notice the variety of earrings dangling from the blonde's ears, shimmering in a dozen colors.

"Oh, are you fine?", he heard the man ask, his eyes now wide open and frantically searching for any bruises on the man beneath him. "I didn't mean to bump into you, I'm truly sorry. I was just on my way upstairs to print some stuff and forgot the time so I-"

"Woah, calm down. I'm fine.", Seonghwa interrupted his ranting, trying to shove the latter off his abdomen.

"Good good, sorry again. Oh- didn't mean to sit on you..whatever, sorry-", the blonde kept mumbling whilst scrambling from Seonghwa. He surely was...something.

Both of them slowly stood up and Seonghwa noticed their height difference. He was probably 3 inches taller than the blonde, looking down into his still widened eyes.

"Sorry again. What's your name?"

"I'm Seonghwa."

The latter gasped. "As in...Park Seonghwa? Son of the CEO of TMH hotels?", to which Seonghwa nodded with a slight smirk. He noticed how people recognized him more and more lately, maybe due to the rising interest of the media in his person.

Or the potential downfall of TMH hotels.

"Nice to meet you Seonghwa. Well, it was a pretty unconventional meet but... anyways, I'm Kim Hongjoong. I'm an artist who works in one of the shops below."

Hongjoong smiled, his eyes turning soft.

Seonghwa smiled slowly, not used to how open and friendly Hongjoong was. To someone like him.

"It was...nice meeting you, but I have to go, my driver is waiting for me" Seonghwa bowed politely as he made his way down the hallway.

"Maybe we'll see each other again!", Hongjoong said, waving his hand as a goodbye.

___________

Welcome to my first ff in English and my first ff in five years! :)
Not sure where we'll be heading with this one, so stay tuned