Sieben.

PLAY THE SONG WHEN YOU SEE ** IN THE CHAPTER FOR THE BEST EXPERIENCE! ALSO THE PICTURE IS ADDED ABOVE AFTER THE SONG FOR CLARITY! 

-------------------------------------------

I blinked rapidly at the sight before me.

Felix stood at my door with a black pistol in hand pointing right at my face and an expression that I couldn't decipher. 

Goosebumps littered my skin as I realised the seriousness of the situation I was in. 

Oh God.

My lip twitched, "W-What are you doing, Carter?"

His jaw hardened. The remnants of any remaining breath left my body when his piercing eyes met mine with a tilt of his head. 

Surprisingly, my hand slowly reached into my back pocket for my mobile even though my brain felt like it was paralysed.

You got betrayed again...

"Don't try to do anything you shouldn't when held at gunpoint." 

I raised my hands almost instantly. 

I gulped, my eyes slowly taking in the surroundings of my apartment and the hallway outside. I quickly went over my options and came to the conclusion that absolutely nothing could be used as a make-shift weapon to save myself.

"What the hell do you want?" 

His mouth curled up slightly, "Follow me."

I hesitated but when Felix shook his gun once more, I decided that leaving without writing a goodbye note for my parents was not how I'd like to disappear into thin air. 

My feet were moving before I knew and soon, we were standing in front of my apartment building gazing at what seemed to be like-

...A Segway? 

Two to be precise. 

My confusion knocked up a notch higher and I whirled only to see Felix pressing the trigger and instead of a bullet, a ball attached to a spring sprung from the gun hole in my direction.

My jaw dropped.

Felix burst out laughing.

I waved my hands outrageously in the middle of the night on the street, "You mean to tell me all of this was a fucking prank?!"

"Too...funny...bahahaha," As he continued to wheeze uncontrollably, I felt all the anger and anxiousness catching up to me. Frustrated, I shook my head in sheer disbelief before moving back towards my apartment building. 

Unfortunately for me, Felix seemingly realised where I was going and before I could turn the door handle, he caught both my wrists and turned me around to face him. 

I twisted my hand away from his touch, "Do you think everything is a joke? That was fucking bullshit that you were trying to pull."

The laughter in his eyes dimmed as the smile fell from his face, "Thea-"

My head shook on its own accord, "Don't. I've had a bad day and your stupid pranks are just making it worse."

The chilly air blew Felix's curls and my stomach flipped at the sight. "I'm sorry. I just...got us two Segways to get your mind off from whatever that was bothering you. I couldn't help but add some fun to it."

The innocent yet utterly adorable expression on his face cracked something in me but I looked away. After a few minutes of absolute silence, he exhaled in resignation. "I think I'm gonna go now. Good-night."