𝟎𝟎𝟖. late night calls

Christoffer Schistad

Something about him was keeping me up. Every moment I wasn't with him I seemed to 𝑓𝑎𝑛𝑡𝑎𝑠𝑖𝑧𝑒 about what our next encounter would be like. I felt like I was being consumed by him. I felt drawn to be near him and him being insanely attractive with his stupid charming smile and built body didn't help my dilema.

Was the alcohol from yesterday still in my system or do my sober thoughts only dare to come out when I'm left alone and tricked by my mind into thinking that I am high. What am I thinking. I'm talking about Christoffer Schistad here. I was brought out of my thoughts by my phone ringing.

The caller ID was unknown and I pondered at the thought of who would call at a time like this. Hesitantly I answered the call.

"Amelia Larsen." I couldn't quite make out who the voice belonged to. "Yes?" My tone was more questioning than assuring at the call of my name.

"I told you I would get your name." I grinned unbeknownst to the caller who I could know make out. "Well if it isn't my lovely stalker Christoffer Schistad. I see you also went a step further and found my number." His beautiful chuckle could be heard and I felt my face become crimson red as a blush rushed to my face.

"Where'd you ran off too after the party?" His voice brought butterflies. "I ran home."

"And where is home?" He spoke in such a challenging tone. "And why does that interest you?" The smile on my face was growing by the second and I ultimately wondered how In the small time that I have known Hartvigs fuckboy he managed to get me so flustered by just his voice.

I received no answer, so I continued "Goodnight Schistad." That stung a little. "Goodnight Larsen." That stung more. He hanged up the call and left me to my thoughts.

The sun had rose after what seemed like a long night of thinking. My phone read '10:38' I woke up and immediately felt irritated. Wrong side of the bed I guess. I rolled my eyes at my thoughts and got up to get ready for what I was hoping to turn into a productive day.

13:06

Definitely not productive. I decided to call Noora to maybe hang out. The phone rang 2 times before a voice was heard.

"Hey Amelia, what's up?" I rejoiced hearing her voice. "Hey I was wondering if you wanted to come over and chill." I suggested hoping to get a positive answer.

"Give me about 20 minutes and i'll be over.." She affirmed. I nodded my head though it couldn't be seen to her then finished "Of course the front doors open." We ended the call and I went out into the living room.

While waiting for Noora a ping was heard from my phone, but I was too engrossed in the show displaying on the TV and reflecting back into my eyes to notice. However, what I did hear was the door open. I turned around and saw my beautiful blonde friend with bags in both her hands.

I gave her a smile while getting off the couch to go help her with the bags. As I reached her I gave her a side hug and took a bag from her and placed it on the kitchen table. She follows me and does the same.

"Okay so I brought snacks, some ingredients to bake, and some clothes invade it gets too late for me to leave." She informed with a huge smile on her face. I let out a breathy laugh and engulfed her in a hug while dragging her to the couch.

Noora asked for the internet password and I pointed over to my phone "I forget easily it's in my notes. 2828 is the password." She grabbed my phone, but stopped noticing a certain message.

"Why is Christoffer Schistad calling you his beautiful brunette." She said in a teasing tone. I hid the small smile that tried to make its way onto my face. I tried to grab my phone, but she rose her hand staring at the screen. I tickled her and while she was laughing I grabbed my phone and got up off the couch to start my escape plan.

She chased me around my house while my home was now filled with joint laughter.

It was now Monday and I sat around a table with Eva and Noora as Eva was explaining her current dilemma with her bf. "He claims he's not pissed, but I think there's something he doesn't want to talk about."

"But isn't he just pissed because he thought that you didn't want him to meet your mom?" Noora tried to reason. "Maybe he thinks you're embarrassed of him or that your mom won't view him good enough that's why you hide him." The blonde continued to advise. "You think so?"

"Just let him meet your mom. What's the problem?" I insinuated. She gave up the conversation as Vilde came to us. 𝑃𝑖𝑛𝑔.

A text came in. "I like this view of you smiling." Chris. I tried to hide the smile as I looked around for him. 𝑃𝑖𝑛𝑔.

"Looking for me ;)?" The smile crept up onto my face. I looked around and when I didn't see him I replied. "Hey stalker." Noora peeked over my shoulder into my phone. I tried to hide the screen from her, but it was no use because when I looked at her she wiggled her eyebrows causing me to let out a small laugh. I turned my phone down and then listened to Vilde.

"..She can't be on our bus any longer."

"Why?" I questioned.

"Hello?! She nearly ruined our entire social status, and I had to fix it. I had to explain to the Penetrator guys that we don't usually create a lot of drama. It's really important what they think of us." Vilde reasoned.

I rolled my eyes at the ending sentence. "Vilde it doesn't matter what the penetrators think of us." She was about to respond to me until Noora butted in. "But maybe it wasn't Sana's fault?"

"Have you met Sana? She's incredibly rude." Vilde was visibly getting frustrated. "Sara and Ingrid aren't the nicest people in the world." Eva vouched for Sana. I shook my head in agreement. "I know Sara and Ingrid really well and they're not girls who start drama." The blonde asserted.

"Really.." Eva noted. 𝑃𝑖𝑛𝑔. I turned my phone. "Meet later?" I smiled "What will I receive if I meet you later?" As I waited for a reply I tried looking around again, but to no avail I didn't see him. "Food." I sent a simple text telling him to send the location and time and turned off my phone to join the conversation again.

"..Can I borrow the pill from you guys?" Vilde asked. Noora answered for us all "You can't borrow the pill." Vilde continued "Not one pill. I thought for a week or something. You have it?" We all shared glances at each other before replying.

"I don't have it."

"Me neither."

"Don't use it."

Vilde directed her attention onto Eva. "Don't you sleep with your boyfriend?" Eva explained "I have a NuvaRing and you don't want to borrow that one." Her face not making much of an expression. "Where'd you get it?" 𝑃𝑖𝑛𝑔.

"Mind giving me your house address so I can pass for you around 17:00 ;)."

"I don't have a say in this do I?" Realizing the time '15:55' I gasped and told the girls I had to go. Vilde called out "Hey will you go with me?" With a hopeful look. I wasn't quite sure what I was getting myself into due to not listening to the conversation, but yelled back a yes.

I needed to reach home fast to get ready.