𝟎𝟎𝟒. tension in the air

I was currently being dragged by Noora through the halls to find Eva

I was currently being dragged by Noora through the halls to find Eva. Noora and I had made plans Friday and decided to invite Eva as she seemed pretty cool and what I heard from Noora she has zero friends and needed some to hang with at school. We had finally spotted Eva at the notice board looking at some posters. "H. As in "Have you got a drug problem?" Noora remarked. I had no idea behind the "H" joke, but went along with it as I continued her sentence "Or H as in, Have you got any plans for Friday?" Eva giggled at us which made me laugh. "Hey" I added.

As Eva was about to talk someone had interrupted "Hi!" It was Vilde. She made a gesture with her head clearly stating to Eva to introduce to the unknown girl to her. "Vilde, this is Noora." They exchanged a quick greeting before she looked at me and smiled then proceeded to talk Eva. Noora looked at me with an amused face and I snorted at that. It was too funny seeing Noora's facial expressions change as Vilde conversation with Eva progressed.

Vilde looked towards Noora and I "Do you guys want to join?" Noora asked directly "What?" The longer blonde haired girl answered "Bus meeting." Noora trailed off "Bus meeting.. what?" Vilde did a quick explanation which resulted in Noora saying a strong no as an answer. Vilde then looked at me and I couldn't find my voice to answer her which I assumed she took as a no. She continued talking to Eva, and before I knew it two more people were added to the chat who I could now identify as Chris and Sana.

Noora quickly whispered to me "Russ Buss?" with a questioning tone. I simply shrugged my shoulders as a response. We carefully paid attention to the conversation evolving in-front of us. The tension in the air was getting more awkward as the girls in-front of us spoke. Vilde obviously had a problem with Sana joining  her Russ Buss which she expressed as soon as Sana has left. Noora butted in "We'll give her a chance. She was really cool." Vilde was obviously confused by Noora's comment "We?" Her expression went from confused to amused by Noora's audacity "You're not even in our bus."

"If she's joining, so am I." Noora replied. Chris shouted out an "Awesome!" and high-fived Noora. I was certainly entertained from all the events that unfolded just now. I inserted myself into the discussion "I don't mind joining the meeting, but I'm not promising anything." Everyone looked startled as I had finally voiced my opinion. Vilde gave me a content smile before telling everyone bye and ushering Chris to follow her.

The tension in the air evaporated as soon as the girls had left. The only blonde that was left made a funny face causing Eva and I to let out a small giggle. I realized the time that had flown by and told the girls I had to get home.

As I was walking home I felt like I was being watched. I surveyed the area to see no one around. I cursed my mind for playing tricks on me. I took my time as I continued to walk as I was in no rush to meet an empty house. I decided to divert from my house and go to the park that was nearby.

Just as I was about to reach the park a car had honked at me. I had jumped at the sound as it was so abruptly. The car had stopped beside me and I examined the fancy looking car. The tinted window lowered revealing a handsome Christoffer Schistad. I cursed myself for thinking the infamous fuckboy was handsome. "Fancy seeing you here" He remarked. I let out a small smile as I refused to be seen blushing over Christoffer. "Is the one and only Christoffer Schistad stalking me?" I stated with an amused look.  He smirked at the comment then talked once again "Need a ride?" I thought about it before I replied with a firm no. He gave me an unreadable expression for a minute before he gave me his utterly attractive smile and drove off.

God he was beautifully created I thought to myself.

Disclaimer;

I apologize for such a late post, but I've been so busy with the reopening of school and moving. I will definitely try to update more frequently, but I js need to settle myself into a new routine. I hope you guys enjoy this chapter.

Remember to vote and comment. Please do tell your thoughts on this chapter and express it to me. I love getting feedback from you guys it's certainly an amazing feeling to know you guys are reading and enjoying the book. Bye my lovely readerssss

Love yourz,
Planetk1m