12🥀

Jm wakes up, and his whole body is filled with marks, and his husband is still deeply buried in him.

"Hyung, get up." Jm says, trying to push Jeon from the top of his body.

'Let rest for a while, baby." Jeon says, taking the boy's bréast in his mouth and suckling on it softly.

Jm hissed at the touch of his husband's mouth on sensitive t!ts, but he didn't let older pulls away from his chest.

The younger man grabs hold of Jeon's hair and puts more of his husband mouth into him. His back arched, and Jeon suckled on his husband t!ts while his d*ck slowly moved inside Jm.

Soon, Jeon is f*cking his husband with full rhythm as Jm's t!ts jiggle at every single thrust. The older man took hold of Jm's t!ts and kneaded them with his hands. The pure pleasure of touching and folding his husband's brêàst is something else for Jeon.

As Jeon reached his climax, they heard Ji-hu's crying sound from the baby monitor.

"Babe s...stop." Jm says, and Jeon immediately stopped, and now he realizes their son is crying. Jm immediately wore his robe and ran to his son's bedroom, while Jeon jerked himself off. He's still hard.

Once he's done, He took a fresh bath and walked into the living room after wearing some loose clothes.

"Give him to me." Jeon says, and Jm immediately handed their baby to hus husband.

Jm smiles as the older man starts playing with their baby while he himself makes his way towards their bedroom. He needs to take a shower and then make breakfast for them.

A happy and normal day at Jeon House.

Jeon holds his son securely in his arms, while Jm is attached to his right side

They had a wide smile on their faces, as today is the day Taegi is getting married.

Yoongi walks down the aisle and stands in front of Tae, and soon the wedding vows are started.

Jeon looks at Jm with a wide smile as he starts remembering the day when he and Jm got married.

Jm was also feeling the same, and when he looked up at his husband, he saw Jeon was already staring up at him.

"I love you," Jeon whispered, and Jm smiled before taking his husband's hand in his.

"I love you too," Jm replied back, and Jeon, without caring about anyone, kissed Jm on the lips, making the boy shy.

Jeon broke the kiss when they heard a clapping sound. They looked at the stage and saw Taegi are kissing each other, sealing their marriage.

"Let's go and wish them." Jm says to Jeon, and the man nods his head as they walk towards the newlywed couple.

────────

[Thank you for giving love to my story. It's ranked #1 on Jimin on 24th August, and now ranking on #7.

 It's ranked #1 on Jimin on 24th August, and now ranking on #7