Aint Thinkin' Bout You

I'm Not Looking For Love, Cause She's Gone
So Tell All The Girls That The Bottles On Us
Get Your Drink On
I Just Wanna Have A Good Time And Keep You Off My Mind
Find A Lil Shawty I Like
Girl When I'm Up In The Club, Really Turnt Up
I Ain't Goin Think About You
-Bowwow ft Chris Brown

°Camila°
I soaked in my bubble bath, doing all the relaxing that I
could before I got ready for tonight.
"Happy Birthday bitch!" Lani yelled out as she opened the door.
I looked over at my crazy best friend. She had been wishing me happy birthday all day long.
"Why you over here so early and why you didn't knock?"
She closed the door behind her and sat down on the toilet.
"Because you take forever to get ready, so I'm here to make sure you're on time for your party." She waved her finger in the air as spoke.

"OK, but can you get out? This is weird."
"Hurry up!" She yelled at me before she left out.
-

"Are you ready for tonight?" Lani asked me as she curled my hair.
I nodded while keeping my eyes on my phone.
"You know he might be there right?" She said.
I looked up. "Who is he?" I asked.

She cut the curlers off and sat them down, "Uhhh August."
I replied back to a text and looked at her again, "Who's that?" I asked shaking my head with a vacant look.

"Camila, I can't with you right now."
We laughed.

I lotioned up and went to my closet, pulling out my white and gold mesh bodycon dress. It showed off some of my stomach and I was thankful that I could now wear a dangling belly button ring now instead of that plain curve ball. I was hesitate about wearing the shoes that August got me awhile back, but they would go perfect with the dress tonight. I threw on a pair of diamond stud earrings and my headpiece.

I sprayed on a little perfume and looked at myself in the mirror. My hands guided me into my dresser where I slipped on the ring, he wouldn't be in attendance tonight and nobody else knew about the ring besides Lani, Trav, maybe Ty too.

"You look gorgeous." Lani cooed as she eyed me up and down. I ran my hands down my dress and smiled brightly.
"I feel gorgeous, minus this irritating makeup."
-
I threw back my fifth drink of the night and danced to the music. I guess it was safe to say that I was numbing up and feeling myself tonight.

"Happy Birthday." I turned around and was face to face with a handsome Odell. I threw my arms around his neck and hugged him tight. He smelled wonderful and I took a deep breath of his manly cologne.

"I didn't know you would come." I said as I let him go and took a seat.

"Well why wouldn't I?" He asked as he handed me the flowers and a bag.

"You know with the new baby and stuff, and plus I know Chanel isn't a fan of me, so yeah." I shrugged.

He fanned me off.
"I needed to get out the house. I didn't know a baby would be this stressful, I barely have time to work out and Chanel is just...ugh." He rolled his eyes.

I just stared at him as he talked. He was lovely and I couldn't lie.
I grinned in his face and threw my hands back around his neck.
"Woah, somebody feeling good." He laughed.
"Let's dance." I got up and pulled him to his feet.

One of Gucci Mane's throwback came on, I Don't Love Her and I began to shake, this used to be my old turn up song. I could feel his grown man rising and rubbing against my butt cheek as I bent over and rolled a little.
I turned around so I could face him.
"You're so sexy." I whispered into his ear.
He threw his head back while laughing and put his hands on my lower back.