Daddy's Home

Poke it on out poke it out right there
I'm a fall back while you work that chair
Do that damn thing let the neighbors hear
-Usher

°Camila°
I was out having drinks with Lani and a co worker of mines, Monica.
"I want to do a little sleep over thing, are yall down?" Lani asked
"Sounds good to me." Monica said.
"I'm down." I said sipping my drink.
"Great, we can do little fun things like our hair, makeup and of course eat and have girl talk."
I was about to say something until my phone vibrated, I checked my text.

"Sorry to cut this short, but I have to run." I said downing the rest of my drink. I hugged Monica and Lani goodbye before making my way to the car.

Pulling up to my apartment, I hopped out hitting the locks. I ran upstairs as fast as I could. I unlocked the door, striping as soon as I was in. I put a shower cap on before stepping into the steaming hot shower. I washed twice before existing and dried off with my towel and rubbed oil all over my body. I put on my Victoria Secret black lace lingerie set followed by my silk black robe. I took off my shower cap and left my hair down, last but not least I sprayed a little Chanel No.5 sensual elixir on my neck.

I planned on coming home to cook, but the alcohol in my system had other plans. I was feeling a little frisky. I headed downstairs to unlock the door and take a few shots. Besides face timing, I hadn't seen my honey bunny in almost two weeks due to him being away on a business trip. I was beyond ready to get my hands on him.

I went back upstairs and laid down on the bed, waiting. About fifteen minutes later I heard the front door open and close.
"Camila?" Aug called out.

I immediately jumped up. I tied my rob and made my way downstairs.
"Hey there." I said causing him to look up from his phone. He took his shades off, getting a good look at me.

"Hey baybeh." He said dropping his bag, coming over to me with open arms.
I jumped on him, taking in his scent as he gripped my bottom.
"You missed daddy?" He asked while kissing me.

"I sure did, can't you tell?" I said looking back at him.

"What you got on up unda hea'? He asked while trying to see what I had under the robe.
I smacked his hand way, jumping down.

I pushed him down on the couch, sitting on top of him. I could tell he liked what was going on since his Mr. Long Tan and Handsome was starting to make an appearance through his jeans.
"Damn." He said as I stood up, letting my robe hit the cold marble floors.

I guess he could no longer contain his excitement because he quickly leaped off of the couch, grabbing me and attacking my neck. My eyes rolled back as the pleasure took over.
I pulled on his shirt to let him know it was time for it to come off, before I knew it we were completely butt naked and I was sitting on top of August's face. For this nigga not to eat pussy he sure was a pro. I gripped the the blanket that was close by as Aug swirled his tongue while I rode his face.

"Like that." I said looking down at him.

I tried getting up once I felt myself about to climax, but that only made August grip my hips while he kissed my lips. I eventually gave up and let it out while screaming, but that was soon cut off as August began to choke.
I got up quickly so he could sit up, " Oh my god, are you OK?" I asked while patting his back.

After catching his breath he spoke, "Yeah, you tryin' to have a nigga on a 1,000 ways to die, bout died choking on ya pussy juices."
"Hey, I tried to get but you held me down." I said while palming his face, kissing him.

I stroked his dick with my hand.
"You fa sho' you ready for this pressure again?" He said looking me into my eyes.

Usually I liked to sit back, but tonight I wanted to show Aug how much I had been craving for his touch. I tore open the condom wrapper and slide it on him. I pushed him back once again. and eased down slowly, there was a little pain, but nothing I couldn't handle. I began to ride him slow at my own rhythm. I watched as he threw his head back, closing his eyes and holding onto my waist for dear life.

After a few minutes I stopped which made Aug's eyes shoot open, "What happened?" He asked.

I reversed the cowgirl just to try something different. I imagined I was on the pole at one of my pole dancing classes. I started to bounce my ass fast, then I slowed it down while moving in a circular motion, doing tricks on the dick as Lani would say. August was smacking my ass with each pop.

"Mhm, twerk that shit Camila."

"You like it daddy?" I asked Aug as I looked back at him.
August couldn't even speak at this point. He sat  looking stupid with his mouth all open and toes curled, I had him right where I wanted him.

"Slow down." He said with closed eyes.

Instead I just kept going, "Hold it."
He had been popping that big boy shit about me showing him what I learned during my classes and now he couldn't even handle me.

"Fuuuuck, I can't."
He moaned out. I then felt the rush of warm liquid as the condom filled up.

I got up to take another shower, leaving him breathing hard, still on the couch. In the process of bathing, the shower door opened revealing August. He stepped in and we showered in silence.
When we were finished I layed up under him as we watched TV.

"If I would of known you was gon' give it ta' me like that, a nigga would of been took a trip outta town."

"Whatever, I thought you didn't eat no box?" I said, saying it the same way he told me that night.

He looked down at me laughing, "Shhh, don't tell nobody."
His phone started ringing, he quickly answered

"Wus happenin'?" He spoke.
"Yeah I just got back not too long ago." He said into the phone.
"Yeah I'll slide thru."

His ass wasn't going anywhere tonight so I don't know why he told that lie.

I got bored with the conversation and started to lick his chocolate drop nipples. He looked down at me with his eyebrow raised, I retuned to same look.

He finished up his phone call.
"You smell that?" He asked

I sniffed the air a few times, "No...."

"Me either, now get ya ass in that kitchen and feed ya man."
I simply rolled my eyes at him while getting up to fix him something to eat. I really couldn't take this dude serious at times.