To Beacon!

Roman and his goons are seen walking down a street and enter a shop called Dust till Dawn. The henchmen look around and at the Dust crystals in the display when Roman approaches the elderly.

Roman: (flicking his cigar) Do you have any idea how hard it is to find a Dust shop open this late?

One of the henchmen points his gun at the shopkeeper.

Shopkeeper: (raising his hands) P-please! Just take my  lien and leave!

Roman: Shhh, shhh, shhh, shhh, calm down, we're not here for your money. (to the henchmen) Grab the Dust.

A henchman opens a case and removes one of several cylinders, which the group uses to take Dust from the tube containers on the walls.

Henchman 1: (placing another open case on the display to the shopkeeper) Crystals. Burn. Uncut.

The shopkeeper proceeds to fill the case. As another henchman goes for another tube, he hears the muted This Will Be the Day song from the girl's direction, as well as a blonde boy with earphone in, wearing a red T-shirt, a blue, zip-up denim jacket, and "boot-cut" blue jeans. Also present are, a crucifix, finger-less gloves, and a tattoo of a scorpion on his upper left arm. The Henchman unsheathes his sword.

Henchman 2: (pointing his sword at them) Alright kids, put your hands where I can see 'em. (no response) Hey, I said hands in the air! You got a death wish or something!?

He goes over to the girl and turns her around, the hood dropping to reveal a surprised Ruby Rose wearing headphones. He motions for her to lower them and tap the bonde boy. She does just that.

Ruby: (doing so) Yes?

Henchman 2: I said, put your hands in the air, now!

Ruby: Are you... robbing us?

Jaune: Really, you're asking them that?

Henchman 2: Yes!

Ruby: Ooohhh...

Jaune: Bad idea.

Roman is waiting for his men to finish the heist when a "Hey!" and "Hyah!" are heard, and the threatening henchman flies past him. Roman calmly motions for another to handle the two.

Henchman 1: (raising his gun at her) Freeze!

Cut to outside the shop, when the henchman, Jaune and Ruby crash through the window. The other men look outside as Ruby gets up and unfolds into its scythe form. Jaune swings his left arm and a cable swings almost like a whip.Roman scowls, but Ruby smiles back at them before twirling the weapon around, striking it into the ground and turning off her headphones. Jaune just grins.

Roman: Okayyy... Get them!

One beat down later

Roman: You were worth every cent. Truly, you were. (dropping his cigar and crushing it with as approaching police sirens are heard) Well, Red, and Grapple I think we can all say it's been an eventful evening, and as much as I'd love to stick around... (raises his cane and opens the bottom to reveal a rifle with a cross grid) ...I'm afraid this is where we part ways.

Roman unleashes a red blast at them Ruby, fires at the ground and leaps over it, while Jaune grapples away from the explosion. When they land and look up, Roman isn't there, and is climbing up a ladder on a nearby building.

Jaune: Get back here bastardo!

he grapples onto the ledge of the building and flies up.

Ruby: (to the onlooking shopkeeper) You okay if I go after him?