Bubblegum troubles

Artemis sat on the beach reading a book, she and wally had been dating a little while now and she was still getting used to everything, especially Zatanna and M'ganns constant gloating. As she was reading she was chewing her bubblegum and every so often she would blow a bubble and her bubblegum would pop, much to the annoyance of wally.
Artemis continued to read absentmindedly popping her gum
Pop
" Artemis i'm bored" Wally whined as he sat next to Artemis in the serene setting.
"What do you want me to do about it?" Artemis questioned barely paying attention to wally.
Pop
"Well how about some more attention, for your boyfriend"
"Nah, i'm okay" Artemis replied nonchalantly
""Arteemissss" Wally whined again
"What?"
"I'm still really bored, the sea may be pretty but it is hella boring" wally commented.
Pop
"Thats nice" Artemis said ignoring him.
"We really are going in circles aren't we" wally said.
"That's crazy, Wally" artemis replied
"Are you even listening to me" Wally said incredulously
"Umm hmm" artemis said.
Pop
"Babe, stop with the bubblegum"
"Why?" Artemis asked paying more attention as she folded the corner of her page.
"You gonna listen this time?" Wally smirked.
"Sorry" artemis said unapologetically.
"You don't mean that"
"You're right i don't" artemis said sticking her tongue out at him.
Pop
"Babe!"
"What?"
"Stop with the bubblegum popping it's really annoying"
"No"artemis smirked at him.
Wally glared back at her. "Stop"
Pop
"Don't make me stop you" Wally warned his eyes sparkling mischievously.
"Yeah right as if you can do that" Artemis snorted.
"Is that a challenge i hear?" Wally asked
"Mayb-" artemis was a cut off.
Wally was straddling Artemis his face centimetres from hers.
"Give up?" Wally asked with a wink.
"I'm your girlfriend not your fangirl, Wally, i do have some dignity" artemis said, but still with a blush.
Pop
"Alright then" wally whispered in her ear starting to lean towards her neck, he started kissing and biting it, starting to leave marks.
"Wally the teams gonna see this" Artemis said half in a daze.
"I don't care" wally said sending shivers down her spine. "Give up?"
"...no" artemis said a bit delayed, almost forgetting why he was doing this.
Pop
"Plan C then" wally smirked.
Artemis looked at him in suspicion.
Wally lifted his head to be level with hers. He leaned in kissing her passionately, he moved his tongue along artemis' lips, she let him in, getting lost in the moment. Wally withdrew and leaned back with a smirk on his face.
"Whats with smirk of victory?" Artemis asked flushed.
Pop
But this time it was wally popping the bubblegum.
"You didn't?"
"I did" wally grinned
"Alright fine you won this time, for once" artemis said rolling her eyes. Artemis searched in her pocket for so something before placing another piece of gum in her mouth.
"Seriously babe?" Wally exclaimed.
Pop
"Guess you'll just have to make me stop again" Artemis giggled but with a smirk
Sorry this is so bad, but i wrote it in the middle of the night and I don't have any good ideas