Baggy shirts and sweatpants

I am so sorry for not updating, more at the bottom.

wally was stood in the kitchen getting a glass of water and a 'snack', more like a meal. Then there was a hesitant knocking on his front door. He turned around in confusion it was 11:30 at night, who would be knocking at the door? He walked through the kitchen into the hall, stopping, at the front door he ducked his head closing one eye looking through the looking glass eye thing(what is that thing called?). He did a double take it was Artemis, in other words his obsession, his crush; artemis stood there on the other side of the door looking slightly embarrassed covered completely in mud and dirt. Wally preparing himself stepped back unlocking the door swinging it open.
"Well hello there spitfire, what can my humble abode provide you with tonight?" Wally said with a smirk and a low bow.
"Ha ha baywatch very funny, i needed a place to clean up and stay the night. Since you were the closest to my previous location, i chose you. Feel special!" Artemis said in a monotone and straight face, but just a tint of pink on her cheeks.
"Ah yes of course why else would you need me other than this?" Wally stated dryly.
"Look can i stay or not? If not i'll try and find somewhere else." Artemis asked using...puppy dog eyes..?
'Does Artemis know i like her? Is she deliberately teasing me?' Wally thought. "Is that what you to all the boys?" Wally asked with a smirk.
"So i'll take that as a yes then!" Artemis said "and only you" artemis strode forwards tapping Wally's nose as she passed, leaving a dumbstruck Wally behind her. He shook his head trying to see if he was dreaming.
"Shoes. Off." He called after her.
"But i lose so much height without them." Artemis complained with a pout.
"Off. You'll just look even cuter with them off." Wally commented with a wink.
"Yes sir. Is that what you say to all the girls." Artemis laughed, bending down taking them off. Once she had finished she stood back up facing him.
"Only you" Wally smiled tapping her nose, "right i'll go get you some clothes then."
"Your clothes...?" Artemis asked.
"Yeah. Problem? You want to be clean right." Wally replied.
"Can't you run and get me some?" Artemis asked.
"Hey! I'm lazy and tired and its nearly midnight, so no way." Wally replied 'plus a once i a life time opportunity' wally thought.
"Fine then." Artemis agreed.
A rush of wind told he was gone she let out a sigh, how she was managing to actually flirt successfully with wally was beyond her. Another rush of wind told her he was back. He handed her some clothes.
"Before you get all little miss hygiene on me yes they are all freshly laundered and clean." Wally told her.
"Wow yellow and red big surprise." Artemis remarked sarcastically.
"Very funny. Want any food?" Wally asked.
"No i'm fine." Artemis replied. An awkward silence followed.
"Right...well umm...follow me to the bathroom then..." Wally said rubbing the back of his neck. They were both blushing not really sure why.
"Okay lead the way baywatch, try not to get us lost."
"You know just as a precaution maybe i should carry you there." Wally smirked.
"I think i'll be fine." Artemis replied teasingly.
"That was not a choice i was giving you, it was a warning."
"You can't be ser-aghh" artemis started but let out an uncharacteristic squeal.
Wally shuck from laughter as he held Artemis in his arms, "who would have thought the great Artemis would be capable of such a girlish scream!" Wally joked.
"Wally, just take me to the bathroom." Artemis whined.
"Yes madame." Wally said, pretty sure he would have saluted if his hands were free.
He started walking across the kitchen "can't you run?" artemis asked.
"Thought i'd give you the pleasure of actually seeing my house, not just as a blur." Wally made up.
"Of course." Artemis smirked linking her arms around his neck.
"You think i'm going to drop you?" Wally said raising an eyebrow.
"You could." Artemis replied with an innocent look.
"Such trust." Wally said rolling his eyes at the top of the stairs.
"You know it." Artemis laughed, "how are you still holding me?"
"You're not exactly heavy and have you seen me i'm not what you would describe a weak." He complimented but boasted.
"You trying to draw attention to your abs and strong arms?" Artemis asked prodding his arm, as the entered a room.
"Maybe i am." He smirked.
"Good, they're not too bad looking."
"Is that the closest i'll ever get to a compliment with you?"
"Most likely." Artemis told him.
"Right well this is my room, not that you were paying attention since you were too busy staring at me" wally smirked.
A light blush graced Artemis' cheeks "was not i was talking to you!"
"You didn't have to look at me though" wally retorted raising an eyebrow
Artemis rolled her eyes "your room is...tidy...? God your room is tidy. Am i dreaming? You're actually tidy...?" She said sweeping her eyes across the well kept room.
"Why did you think it would be a mess?" Wally said feigning annoyance and hurt.
"No no i didn't mean it like that. I just meant i always thought your room would be a tip!" Artemis explained.
"Its okay i was only teasing, i get it a lot actually. Don't know why." Wally smiled setting Artemis on her feet.
"Gee wonder why!?" Artemis said sarcastically.
"Soooo you've thought about room before then?" A smirk reappearing.
"What! Yes-no i mean well yes but like i mean not in that way!" Artemis blushed furiously, under the layer of mud on her face.
"In what way Arty." Wally teased, mischief glinting in his emerald eye.
"Hey look you're the one who flirts don't ask me, you know." Artemis scoffed.
"Let me ask you this Artemis," he took a step closer she looked up "who was the last girl i flirted with? and the time before that? and that? and for the last year?" He asked sincere.
"...me..." Artemis whispered, dumbstruck.
"Yep took you long enough to figure it out as well! Only been waiting a year and a half" Wally exclaimed.
"Wait so you-?"
"Yes, yes i do."
"And you knew that i-?"
"I had a hunch never really confirmed until now." Wally half smirked half smiled, "but no way in hell am i kissing you covered in dirt."
"Never said i was, or agreed that i liked you back." Artemis retorted.
"I believe you just did, now the shower is through there." Wally said pointing towards a door on another room.
"Cool." Artemis replied walking towards the door self consciously. She turned the knob entering in.
The bathroom was neat too, she saw a few more girly smelling shampoos and gels placed there with 2 fluffy towels, basically more flowery smells not a random product called black metal death truck.
Peeling the muddy clothes off herself folding them up and placing them down. She hopped into the shower, feeling more that weird. Trying to balance the level just between mordoor and antarctic circle temperature, she turned around tugging her hair loose, with a contented sigh as the hot water touched her back. Feeling the goosebumps rising up all over her smooth tan skin, she reached her hands up massaging her head, getting the dirt out. She already felt so much better, she finished off the rest of her shower, then reached for the towel, getting out. She put on the big baggy shirt wally had given her, it smelled of him and she loved it, she decided to place her pants back on before putting on a soft pair of sweatpants. She got the second towel rubbing her hair dry then placing the towels on a radiator. Looking in the mirror she had successfully got rid of all the mud on her face. Deciding she would tie her hair up when it was dry she turned to exit the bathroom. Opening the door nervously to see wally watching tv on his bed, she walked up to him placing her clothes on a chair, then sat down next to him.
"Hey" she greeted.
"Hmm you smell nice." Wally commented.
"So do you." Artemis replied with a small smile.
"Aww dogs are so cute aren't they!" Wally stated when a dog came up in the programme.
Artemis gave him 'you absolute weirdo' look.
"What! You're still just as cute."
"Just as?" Artemis teased.
"Well neck and neck at the moment, i can think of something that will put you ahead though!" Wally suggested.
"A year and a half of waiting for me, huh? Well i guess i can reward that!" Artemis smirked mischievously. She shifted herself so she was straddling Wally before pushing him down on the bed kissing him.
"I could get used to this." Wally laughed.
"Hmm me to now shut up baywatch." Artemis replied demandingly kissing him again.
"Yes my spitfire" wally smiled back, before flipping them over, leaning down kissing Artemis.

Sorry i havent updated anything in forever. I have a few ideas at the moment they could take a little while to write up, i dont have much time at the moment. But I will try to update more frequently. Sorry again.
P.s. I havent checked this over or anything i just finished writing it and decided to post it.