Disagreeing

This chapter has more kissing and what not, but it's not really bad just more than i usually write.

"Theres nothing wrong with relationships but they should not have been doing that in public!" Artemis argued, moving towards the couch and sitting down.
"What no way! Theres nothing wrong with doing that in public, it's a free country and if two people like each other they should be free of being judged." Wally argued back, sitting down next to Artemis.
"What are you arguing about this time? Are you thinking of being a couple?" Robin said popping up out of nowhere.
Wally and artemis jumped flushing, "what?" Artemis asked.
"No were...just no, rob. And we were saying about how Artemis is against all kinds of romance." Wally told Robin.
"I am not against romance, but i just don't get the appeal of doing that in public." Artemis defended.
"Why are you arguing over this?" Robin smirked.
"Oh. Errm...i think we were walking back from happy harbour and we saw some people doing a pda, then Artemis commented on how they should get a room." Wally recalled.
"Right well before this argument turns into a pda i am leaving, see ya later, lovebirds." Robin cackled before disappearing.
"Hey!" Artemis and Wally called after him in embarrassment and annoyance.
"Troll." Artemis muttered bitterly.
"I'm sorry but did you just call Robin a troll?" Wally said laughing.
"Well he is a little troll." Artemis said laughing a bit.
"That is by far the best description, along with traffic cone, that i have heard about him."
"What can i say, i am a genius. But i still don't get why someone would do it? Like common decency!" Artemis commented.
"Maybe i could show you why." Wally said flirtatiously, taking a step closer to her, centimetres left between them.
'Is Wally flirting with me? Or is he proving a point? But why would he flirt with me?' Artemis wondered.
"As if you actually would." Artemis replied dryly.
"Oh believe me, babe, i so totally would." Wally said leaning forwards whispering in her ear. She tried not to shiver, but it was inevitable.
"Try it then." Artemis whispered back, biting her lip drawing away from him.
'Is she flirting back?! Yes, get in there wall-man, just play it cool.' Wally thought. "Lets try then." Wally picked Artemis up whisking her away to happy harbour, he set her down on the ground. "You sure?" Wally asked.
"Why you nervous?" Artemis teased.
"Does this face look nervous to you? No, thought not. I was born ready." Wally replied back with a laugh.
Artemis smiled back, "what you waiting for then?" A breeze picked up rustling the crisp leaves behind them, gently swaying their hair. At this moment Wally could see no better chance to kiss his crush, so he took it. Placing one hand on Artemis' back and the other resting on her smooth cheek. He pulled her close tilting her head up at an angle, leaning down he kissed Artemis, pulling her closer to deepen the kiss. Artemis' eyes fluttered closed with a moan that escaped her lips. She heard a wolf whistle from someone in the background, she felt Wally's lips lift into a smirk against her mouth. She lifted her arms putting them around Wally's neck linking them together at the back. Artemis leaned back from the kiss.
"Okay so maybe i can see the appeal of this, but wouldn't you want to do this somewhere more...private?" Artemis asked with mischief in her eyes.
"Babe i thought you would never ask." Wally told her, picking her back up. In a rush of wind he took her back to the mountain in his bedroom.
"Wanna start where we left off?" Artemis asked rhetorically standing by the side of his bed tugging her hair loose.
"Hell yes" wally replied in an instant. Before Artemis could process what Wally had said to her, he had resumed the previous position, he leaned down again kissing Artemis senseless. Artemis stumbled backwards, the back of her knees leaning on the bed. Her knees buckled under pressure, she landed on the bed, Wally fell with her but held his arms out to stop himself from falling on her. Artemis quickly scooted backwards so her whole body was on the bed, Wally followed her, climbing up her body and straddling her hips. He leaned down again but went for her neck instead he kissed upwards leading himself towards her face, every kiss and bite making Artemis moan, which Wally couldn't help but think that was hot. Her head was leaned backwards, her eyes shut. He got to her jawline, then left small kisses across her face. Before he could get any further Artemis flipped them over so she was on the top, she took her jacket off throwing it on the floor. 'She was pretty sexy at the moment, in just her vest and jeans not to mention her hair was down.' Wally thought. She leaned down kissing him, nibbling his lip, her hands tangled in his hair. By this time Wally was pitching a tent, Artemis smirked at him, sitting back up.
"What?! I'm a guy, who is making out with a hot girl who he really likes. Can you blame me?" Wally explained/complained to her, with a flushed face.
"Oh a guy who really likes the girl?" Artemis asked.
"Would i be making out with you and flirting with you if i didn't like you?" Wally asked rolling his eyes slightly.
"Maybe you're desperate for some romance?" Artemis replied jokingly.
"Well that too, so i you're doing good in the physical side of the relationship." Wally smirked back.
Artemis flushed a little "Wally we shouldn't be doing this, look we hate each other. Let's just pretend this never happened. okay?"
"No not okay, Artemis i like you, heck, i am falling in love with you. You know we have chemistry, and i have a sneaking suspicion you like me back." Wally said holding her wrists.
"Why'd you think that?" Artemis asked 'he's falling in love with me... I can't believe it. He actually likes me!?' Artemis happily thought.
"You just made out with me, you let me kiss you in public and you flirted with me. Enough evidence?"
"Alright, sherlock, calm d-" Artemis started but wally cut her off by pulling her down and kissing her.
"You talk to much." Wally mumbled against her lips. Artemis rolled her eyes before kissing him back. Wally's hand started inching towards the hem of Artemis' top, Artemis noticed but she wasn't going to stop him. Before they could go any further there was a knock on the door, they both sighed.
"You gonna open the door then?" Artemis asked.
"Well that could potentially be awkward for whom ever is at the door." Wally said gesturing downwards.
"How do you survive in your spandex superhero suit?" Artemis asked rhetorically, climbing off the bed, throwing a cushion in wally's direction. He covered his crotch area with it.
"With great difficulty, i can assure you." Wally said with a pained look on his face.
"Right you ready?" Artemis asked walking towards the door.
"Yep."
Artemis opened the door to see Robin, "oh what a surprise." Artemis remarked.
"What are you doing in there." Robin asked already smirking.
"Well you and the team constantly complain about our arguing so we went to Wally's room to continue the argument." Artemis lied easily.
"And your hair and jacket?" Robin asked peering in the room.
"Well i...err..." Artemis stuttered thinking of a response.
"I said to Artemis that her hair wasn't really that long, so she took her hair out to show me, as you can tell i was wrong." Wally supplied.
"Jacket?" Robin asked clearly not buying any of it.
"It was warm in there!" Artemis told him.
"Yeah both your faces are pretty red, like you have had a lack of air or something, don't suppose you have?" Robin said clearly suggesting something.
"Well the air in here is a bit stuffy." Wally replied sharply, wanting to get back to him and Artemis.
"Okay okay, just wondering what happened to you two since you had gone from the lounge, by the way nice tent." Robin smirked.
"Dude, that is kinda creepy." Wally replied but nevertheless blushed.
Robin shrugged before walking off, probably to watch security footage. "Good thing i had my hair down. He is one odd kid." Artemis commented.
"He's only two years younger than you, he just wants to fit in but he thinks he's too young." Wally explained.
"Robin has an emotional side? Who knew." Artemis joked.
"Yeah he doesn't like to show it much, he's a strong kid. A strong but annoying one." Wally told her.
"How come you can call him a kid and i can't?" Artemis complained.
"Because he is three years younger than me." Wally said with a smug smile.
"Wow what a big difference kidflash." Artemis scowled emphasising the kid part.
"That's my superhero name that i got years ago." Wally defended.
"You know maybe i am too young for you then." Artemis smirked.
"No way were both in the same school year, you just haven't turned sixteen yet." Wally told her very certain.
"Well lets stop talking about age then, it's just a number anyway," artemis said walking back to the bed "lets talk about something else."
"How about we don't talk at all." Wally said suggestively, moving closer to her.
"Is that all you want from me." Artemis said in mock disgust.
"No i'm just a teenager, who has needs." Wally laughed.
"I'm not sure if i'm in the mood anymore." Artemis said teasingly getting up.
Wally grabbed her wrist pulling her down on the bed, so she was lying down on the bed again, wally straddled her hips. He leaned down whispering in her ear "what if i get you in the mood?"
"I'm okay with that, but if you tell me what our relationship is because i am not doing the friends with benefits thing!" Artemis bargained.
"Okay well i guess we'll have to give the satisfaction to Robin, Megan and Zatanna, about how they were right." Wally said.
"Right about what?" Artemis asked puzzled.
"About how we were going to get together." Wally smirked.
"Just for the record, i think i'm falling in love with you too, baywatch." Artemis smiled. Wally smiled back leaning down and kissing Artemis.