Isn't she lovely

Isn't she lovelyyyyy isn't she wonderfulllll

Jacks pov (kind of set just after "I think I wanna marry you")

I stared down at her. She was the most precious thing I've ever seen. They always say when you have kids, you'll truly know love; now I get it. She's the most innocent, perfect, being to walk the face of the earth.

I looked to my right to see my other most perfect, beautiful being asleep. She's so tired. But watching both my girls sleep is the best feeling in the whole world (not creepily).

I remember when I found out we were gonna have a baby. It's so exciting but also kind of like you want to vomit and pass out at the same time. And then when I found out we were having a girl, it kind of scared me because I knew she'd have to live in this demented world with idiot teenage boys. Having been one myself I know what their like...

But once she was here nothing else mattered. I just wanted to watch her sleep, before she grows up in 42 microseconds.

And then there's her. My love, my og baby, my wife. She put up with all my overbearing crap, the sickness, the pain; all so we could have this angel lying in front of me. She's the strongest woman I know. Watching her carry out baby for nine months was an emotional roller coaster. Feeling stressed, adhd level excited, angry, petrifying and painful. But it was all worth it.

I love my girls

———

I'm sleep deprived and I accidentally typed " I love my gorls" I was laughing so hard

Also do you guys like the Jack Pov or no? Lemme know:)

- A.R.G.