Ballerina Bribery

Y/n had been a ballerina since she can remember. It's not often people grow up doing ballet, and willingly want to continue doing it because they enjoy it. But she was one of them.

She had also become an actor later in her life, mostly amateur. Ballet was her true passion though. However this acting was what introduced her to her current boyfriend Jack. She had been OBSESSED with him from the moment she first auditioned but was too shy to ever admit it. However luckily, Jack didn't have that fear; he would do anything to make this graceful girl his. And that's exactly what he did

Fast forward to today, Jack and y/n are a happy couple.

———
Tonight was the night of my big break. Not for acting (I think it's safe to say Avatar is kind of a big break), but for ballet. You had become the principal ballerina for the New York ballet and were performing the role of sugar plum fairy in the Nutcracker this Christmas.

You were beyond nervous and were at home trying to hype yourself up. "Hey princess how are you feeling", Jack said walking into the room where you were stretching "I've been better. But I'm still excited, just worried I will mess up". You watched as it snowed outside of your apartment thinking how perfect it looked and almost forgot about tonight for a moment.

Jack brought you back to reality when he said "Angel, I've watched you dance a million times, your time to shine is here and your not going to mess it up. Plus what if... I gave you a little bit of bribery?" You were so confused "what do you mean" you said laughing slightly. "I mean what if I promise to...treat you real nice tonight. All about you, whatever you want" he said smirking. Your eyes went wide slightly blushing as you guys have never had sex before with anyone meaning your both virgins. "I-I mean I guess so" "ok but you have to promise not to worry so much, have confidence in yourself", "yes yes of course I promise". You then realised how unintentionally and embarrassingly giddy you sounded. "Sounds like a plan then"

———

You were dancing away on stage like you had never before. The bribe had motivated you like never before. You weren't even paying attention to the thousands of people in the crowd, solely focusing on the steps and techniques. Your dance then ended and you exited the stage to be met by Jack waiting with flowers. "Aw sweetie your so thoughtful", "anything for my little ballerina" he smiled. You guys headed home and even though it was snowing you were sweating balls because of what was coming when you got home.

As Jack held the door to your apartment open you walked in taking off your coat and putting your belongings down on the entrance table. As this happened you felt hands slide up your waist. You shivered at his touch and leaned back. He slowly undid your hair as it flowed down behind you. He then moved it out the way of your neck and lightly kissed it making you sigh.

You decided to turn around and look at him. "Your eyes hypnotise me, beautiful" you smiled and passionately kissed him, gripping his biceps. "he pulled you as close as humanly possible and kissed you back walking you backwards towards your bedroom. Your back but your closed door and he pulled away for a moment to say something "is this something your sure you want to do babygirl? I know you've never done this before so I completely understand if your not ready?", you smiled realising how sweet he truly was and you responded saying "Yes. There's no one else I'd trust this with than you".

"Alright then my sugar plum fairy. Let's go."

I hope my writing is getting slightly better 😭 super random but has anyone watched the new miraculous movie? I honestly might write a ladynoir fanfic 💀.
- A.R.G.