I think I wanna marry you

WHOOOOO CARES BABY I THINK I WANNA MARRY YOUUUUU

You and Jack had known each other since you were 11 since auditioning for Avatar (a/n: if you haven't realised by now, the plot is the same for you and Jack. Ion even know how old he was when he auditioned). You got closer until eventually you guys started dating when you were 17 and he was 18. You were now 20 and he was 21.

To say you were both successful in your careers was an understatement.

Jack was the new Tom Holland (a/n I was dead set certain I was going to marry this man for a few years). His fans loved him and were absolutely infatuated by him. You on the other hand, we're just as popular; you were beautiful, talented and being in a relationship with him made you guys super popular (a/n basically Zendaya 😭).

After having been in a series of huge movies both together and separately, you now wanted to settle down a little bit. You two had moved in together at your New York apartment.

The two of you had discussed often what you wanted in terms of the future. Both agreeing on settling down fairly young. Jack grew up without his dad and you were raised by your Aunty, so you desired to have a sense of stability and also become a mother. You never used to want this, but the older you got the more you realised how much you had to give a child.

Plus Jack really wanted kids and there's no one more suited to be a dad then him.

Fast forward ———
You and Jack were now engaged. He proposed to you one night when you were joking about getting married.

It was sort of spontaneous.

You were watching a movie and joked about getting married when he said "why don't we", you looked at him completely shocked. "Seriously I think I wanna marry you. Like soon". You said yes of course and he ran into your shared room coming back with a ring in a box.

"I bought it a while ago", I was just waiting for the right time."

Now you guys are super excited to get married. It is however, a secret from the public. You decided to wait until your actual wedding to make it public. Of course your close family and friends knew, because they were coming to the wedding.

Fast forward again ———
Today was the day you got married. You wanted it very simple, hating the idea of having all the attention on you, but nevertheless still felt special and beautiful.

 You wanted it very simple, hating the idea of having all the attention on you, but nevertheless still felt special and beautiful

I loved Ariana's wedding dress (I know this didn't age well 💀)

Pretend this is the Instagram photo

You got to marry him that day. And it was amazing. Being someone's wife is so cool. And now you get to abuse the phrase "my husband".

Later that night you two were exhausted (for a few different reasons 😏) but you really wanted to post these photos on Instagram. So the 2 of you did and your phone BLEW up. Some good, mostly people congratulating you. But some people hated, saying you were too young and it would end in divorce. But you didn't care you were on such a happy high.

———
In the middle of the night, he had woken up and looked over to see you peacefully sleeping. He couldn't help but stare at you, in pure adoration.

How on earth did I get her to marry me? He thought to himself

His closest friend was now his wife.

You started to wake up now, realising Jack was awake and staring at you. "Hey" you smiled. He didn't say anything, just lightly kissing you. You were still naked, after previous late night events, so the skin the skin touch sent sensual tingles down your spine. You started to makeup out before he pulled away and said "wanna start making kids now?" You laughed at him saying "woahhh calm down Mr. Champion, one thing at a time."

The rest of that night was spent in euphoria...

Yasssssss. Bro I want to marry this man so bad. I want to be happy for his new relationship but I just can't do it 🥲.

-A.R.G.