007

XURAELAmiami, fl

XURAELA
miami, fl

y'all today ja plane lands here in miamiiii & my birthday inna week turn me upppp😛

but today me, ree, and brook were meeting with some party planners to plan my bnb party.

"yea so how many people you want there?" she asked making me look at ree and brook. "at least 500, im pretty well known"

"ok that's no problem. well that's all i need for today. just one more check in a couple days before and that's all." she said smiling as we said our goodbyes and left.

"im just ready to see my frannn" i frowned, making them sigh. "girllllaaaaaaaa, who is this nigga anyways." brook asked side eyeing me.

"ja morant" i shrugged making them laugh. "what's funny?"

"girl who is he fr" ree said calming down. "ok then, don't believe me. just watch when we get him from the airport." i shrugged as we got in the car and drove to the mall.

ꨄꨄꨄ

"girllll you are so pickyyy" brook said as we scanned they clothes in the mall. "i just wanna make sure im getting the right outfits." i said playfully rolling my eyes.

"bitch we been in hea fa damn near a hour na, how much time you need?" ree asked making us laugh.

"i think ima just find me some clothes when we go out there or sum cause the only i got it bathing suits." i shrugged as we walked out the store.

"wait so where we goin again?"

"idk girl he won't tell- oh shit what time is it?" i asked cutting myself off, remembering i had to pick ja up from the airport.

"5:30, why?"

"damn i was posed to pick him up from the airport almost 2 hours ago." i said pulling off and calling him.

"xuraela, nigga. i been hea fa damn near 2 hours" he said making me hold in my laugh. "my bad i went to the mall and lost track of time. im on the way now tho." i said before hanging up.

"girl how you forget to pick him up?" brook asked laughing. "i love shopping, ima addict." i said speeding to the airport. I made it there in around 20 mins maybe and I seen him standing there with his suitcase in a nike tech jogging suit.

"jaaaaaa" i said running out the car and jumping on him. "hey lil bit" he said laughing, hiking her up more. "i missed you, i wanna be in your skin" she said grabbing him even more.

"i know you do, but you parked in the middle of the road, ima celebrity, and your cousin still inna car." he said in her ear, making her get down. "cmon" she said grabbing his hand and leading him to the car.

she got back in the drivers seat as he got in the back. "hi, im brooklyn. lala's cousin" brook said turning around and introducing herself. "lala?" he asked smirking at me. "don't"

"im jamel but you can just call me ja, ima friend of lala's" he said using the girls nickname. "nooo i like lil bit" she said pulling off from the airport.

after 45 mins they made it home and started their nights. brook went to her side of the house with her own bedroom and bathroom. ja and lala went into her room as she let ja get situated.

"i missed you" i said standing in between his legs as he sat on the edge of the bed. "I missed you too" he said before she leaned down to kiss him. "you getting too carried away bubba, i needa shower" she said pulling away since the kiss was getting too heated.

"cmon, lets save water." he said getting up and carrying her to the bathroom. "ok but keep your dick to yo self ja" she laughed before they got undressed and showered.

almost an hour later they got out and got dressed and now they were laying in bed. "i really missed you." she said tracing along his tattoos. "you been sayin that all day, you must can't live without me huh?" he asked making her look up at him.

"don't be getting too cocky now. I changed my mind" she said laughing as he admired her. even tho they had only known each other for around a month now, he had started to grow a heavy attachment to her.

not even physically, but mentally and emotionally. he wanted to be more than friends and fuck buddies, but he felt like she didn't want that.

"xuraela" he said interrupting her fit of laughing. "yea? you ok?" she questioned hearing him use her real name. "i wanna be more than friends" he admitted looking up.

"what?" she asked sitting up. "im starting to grow feelings for you rae. i wanna be something more" he said making her shake her head.

"no, we not doin this here. can we at least wait til after my birthday to have this talk." she said making him laugh and shake his head. "yea ok"

"no it's not like that." she said getting up and following him to the door. "you just tryna push yo feelings to the side to keep shit coo? you can't always do that" he said turning around to look at her.

"I just don't want it to be tension between on us on this trip" she shrugged looking up at him. "ight bro, we can be coo for yo trip so take this time to figure out what you want." he said leaving the room to go sleep on the couch.

-dangggg, he confessed his feelings and she told him to wait😕 yall think she was right for that?