001.

XURAELAmemphis, tn

XURAELA
memphis, tn

9:12 pm

"Brooke, what color should i wear tonight"
"mmmmm try a new color, what color you wear last time?"
"i think this lil green and blue set"
"tryyyyyyy orange"
"ight, ima see if i could find sum."
"ight, ima be over there when im done getting ready."
"ok boo, love you"
"love you more"

i started looking around in my closet for sun to wear. me and my cousin, Brooklyn, goin out tonight cus we bored and im visiting memphis before i go back to miami.

10:56 pm

"lalaaaaaa i missed you" my cousin said barging into my room.
"hey brooky poohhhh" i said getting up to hug her, then going back to finish my makeup.
"so what you been up to in Miami?"
"hosting, lashes, getting my business together and bein celibate. i needa get some dick tonight." i respond making us both laugh.
"felt that" she said falling down on the bed. "feeling lost without the dickkkkk" she jokingly says.
"girl fareal tho, cmon" she said grabbing her stuff and leaving the room with brooklyn following.

THE CLUB

i already knew this club was finna be packed when i saw 2 big ass security guards, a longggggg ass line of people, and 2 ropes behind the guard.

i walked up to the guard and said my name, instantly letting me and my cousin in since i was well known on social media.

"damn girl, be forgetting you instagram famous and shit" she said as we walked in.
"that's how it be sometimes, whatchu want to drink"
i asked her as we walked up to the bar.
"lemme get ahhhhhh dusse, pineapple drink" she said looking at the menu.
"and lemme get a strawberry watermelon margarita and a bottle of patron."

we got our drinks and bought a section.

"damn, this section empty asf" brooke said, sipping  on her drink.
"yea you right cmon" i said grabbing her hand and leading her out the section.

a couple mins later we came back wit like 10 pretty girls all in out section. after that it was all drinks, twerking and good vibes.

"hold on yall i gotta go to the bathroom" i said after a lil while.

i used the bathroom and fixed myself up so i could go back to my section. while i was putting my gloss back in my purse, i bumped into a hard ass body making me look up.

"shit" i said making sure ain't drop nun.
"my bad lil bit" he said looking down at me.

damn he sound sexy i thought in my head

i looked up and saw this one basketball player i be seeing. that look like the mf who my little sister be talking bout every 2 seconds.

"nah you good, it's me who wasn't payin attention" i said in response.

he fine as fuckkkkk, lemme make my move so i can get some dick for night

I gave him heavy eye contact and he returned the energy.

"aye whatchu doin after this?" he asked eyeing my up and down.
"nun fr, whatchu tryna do?"
"shii yk what im tryna do, meet me at the hilton not to fa from here"
"oh i rode wit my friend so... i cant really just take the car."
"that's coo, ima get you a uber there"
"ight, just lmk when it's outside"
"fasho" he said walking away and leaving the building.

i went back to my section to let brook know that i was leaving.

"brookkkk" i dragged out, walking up to her.
"yea?" she asked.
"you leaving soon?"
"yea girl im getting a lil tired and i got work tomorrow so... why?"
"cus im finna go get me sum dickkk"
"period girl, but be safe. we don't need no lil bastards popping up out the blue n shit."
"fasho, ight my uber here, bye girl"
"byeeeee"

i went outside to my Uber and went to the hotel where he was waiting in the room.

"so wassup" i said coming in and closing the door.
"you know wassup" he said coming over to me and starting to take my clothes off.

_________________________

"fuckkkkk it's t-too muchhh"

"nah it's not, take ts"

"yessssss uhhhh right thereeeee" she moaned as he repeatedly pounded on her spot.

"where you feel it at ma?"

"mmmmmmm"

"use yo words" he said going deeper inside he guts.

she couldn't even speak, she laid there mouth agape and eyes rolled all the way to the back of her head. she had thought she saw jesus by how far back they were. she was in a pure state of bliss.

they both started to feel her stomach get tight. "hold it" he groaned as he was not too far behind her.

"i canttttt" she said releasing all over him.

"see, turn around cus youn listen."

she turned around as he gave her deep, slow backshots. they went on in that hotel room for hours, slutting each other out, both forgetting he has practice in the morning.

_________________________________

-what nba player yall think it is?