002

XURAELA memphis, tn

XURAELA
memphis, tn

"shit" i said waking up in the hotel room wit my voice almost gone.

that dick was a1111111 fasho.

i got up and went to go take a hot shower to revive the feeling in my legs. after i got out, i put on a cute lil chill outfit, did my hygiene, and got ready to go.

when i walked out the bathroom i seen a note on the nightstand next to the bed.

yo pussy was good asf, text me
901-213-4986, look in the second drawer
-ja

I read the note & looked in the second drawer to see a bag of money. I counted it and it was 20 thousand.

"damn wtf" i said lookin thru the bag. "why he give me all this money?" I said putting the money in my duffle bag and leaving the hotel.

 "why he give me all this money?" I said putting the money in my duffle bag and leaving the hotel

JA MORANT
memphis, tn

GRIZZLES TRAINING CENTER..

"damn ja, who got you off yo game" my teammate, Ziaire asked as we was doin drills.
"man shut yo ahh up" i said playfully throwing the ball at him.
"nahh fr tho ja, you was late and you was slacking, you good?"
"yea, just my baby momma randomly dropped off kaari last night n shit." I lied.
"baby mama dramaaaa"
"nigga shut up" i said laughing.

im not even finna lie, shorty had me worn out last night, a nigga ain't even wanna leave til my alarm went off n shit. right now we was takin a break, so i went to go check my phone.

305-891-7602

- you ain't have to leave this money here for me

it's hush money , so ik you won't go spreading the business-

-ion need no hush money, fuck ima tell people for