Prologue

_________________________________________---- A/N
Just some notes for newcomers,

Abbreviations:
A/N = Author's note
E/C = Eye colour
H/C = Hair colour
Y/N = Your name
O/N = Your original name ( If you don't understand, wicked basically changed everyone's names later on in the story, this is your original name before they changed it to Y/N)
----
_________________________________________

"M-mom? Dad?"

A little girl's voice echoed through a long, dark corridor. She was trembling head to toe and was drenched in dirt and swest and was only around the age of seven or eight. Her (E/C) eyes scanned the corridor with fear and anxiety. Nexto her stood a boy around the age of ten, his dark hair sweaty and messy as it covered most of his (E/C) eyes, looking fiercer than the girl but still visibly scared..

"Come on." He said with a very shaky and squeaky voice as he held the little girl's hand and dragged her down the hallway. It was quiet with only ther footsteps echoing in the corridor as they stomped on the neatly polished wooden floor and the sounds of a few screams coming from outside once a while.

"K-kids... " A woman's voice stuttered from behind the two. She sounded somewhat relieved but stressed and anxious as well. The two siblings looked back to see their mother, drenched in blood from head to toe you could hardly make out the clolor of her skin which had taken a sickening blue hue, with greasy (H/C) coloured hair that was dripping with blood and sweat as she stared at the kids with crazed and maniac eyes that were wide open as if shocked at what she was seeing.

"Mom!" The little girl shouted in delight in a very high pitched and tiny voice as she attempted to run over to her mother, but the boy pulled her back. "She's infected! We can't get near her or we will die! Remember?" He reminded his little sibling as he shot scared glances at his mother.

"B-but... Mom." She girl cried quietly wanting to feel her mother's embrace just one more time. She struggled against her brother's firm grip on her wrist silently as her eyes filled with tears.
"You'll get infected too! I can't lose you! Anyone but you! No!" He grabbed her arm and pulled them as far away from their mother as possible.

"K-kids, you can trust me. I'm alright. I would never, ever hurt you." The woman whispered spreading her arms. Tears dripped down from the little girl's eyes and rolled down her dirty and sweaty cheeks as she heard her mom cackle maniacally.

"Listen to your motherr, children. Be good kids. Heheh. We don't like bad kids, no, no they taste awful." Came a creepy and deep male voice from behind the kids.
"Dad! No! Please don't get sick! Be better please! L-like old times!" The little girl began to cry aloud with her hands over her face.
Her brother held her tight in his arms as their psychotic parents looked at him in distaste. He was trembling violently. He wanted to cry too, to just sit there and cry his heart out, but he had a sister to protect. He couldn't leave her. He had to be strong, at least pretend to be, for her.

"Shut the kid up." Ordered the father in a very hoarse voice who had clearly lost his mind.
The boy didn't know what else to do, he locked eyes with the nearest door in the hallway and ran in dragging his sister behind him. The door led to yet another long corridor identical to the previous one. This, was one of the disadvantages of having a mansion of a house and millionaires for parents, you always got lost in your own house, but now, money didn't matter one bit, either way, they were probably going to die.

They started running down the corridor as fast as their trembling little feet could take them as their own parents chased after them to do who-knows-what.

"Come back here children!"

"You're safe with us!!"

"Don't you want to be a family!"