part eight

October 7th 2007 

"God Tom you're so annoying" Maya said while Georg,Gustav,Bill and Ally rolled their eyes. Maya and Tom never got along so everyone was used to their fighting. Maya and Ally got close which made Maya get popular but she still hung out with the boys. The band had taken off but they were still teens so they went to school. Though Tom stayed a player and went out with almost every girl in the school.

"You're both annoying shut up" Gustav said making everyone laugh

"Wanna come to our house today?" Bill asked everyone

"Yeahhh we should throw a party!" Maya suggested as she practically lived there. Bill and Maya's mom were close so they would hangout almost everyday. Even thought she was there all the time her and Tom were still not friends.

"Yess! I'll help!" Ally suggested as she had a bright smile on her face. Maya always felt weird when she was with Ally but she didnt really care. It was the fact she was friends with someone who isnt a boy that helped her get passed it.

"You guys act like you live there geez" Tom said annoyed

"I practically do so mind your biz" Maya said

"Okay come to my house around 4 the party will start around 6. Sound good?" Bill asked

"Sounds great!" Maya said as she looked at Ally but realized she was staring at Tom. Maya nudged Ally's arm and smiled forgetting about the tom thing. 

"Sounds good!" Ally said faking a smile.

                                                                    ---

Maya was doing her makeup when she heard a knock on her door

"Come in!" Maya said as she was expecting her mom but it was Jenny " OH MY GOD AM I DREAMING?" Maya said as she ran up to Jenny giving her the biggest hug ever.

"I missed you so much!" Jenny said still in the tight hug

"I missed you more oh my gosh!" Maya squealed as she told her about everything thats been happening. "How could i forget! I have a party in like an hour but were gonna be there early. Its my other best friends house." 

"You have another best friend?" Jenny questioned. She sounded a little hurt

"Omg no you're my top one always I promise. Anyway get dressed!" Maya said as she got up to get dressed.

"Okay well help me pick out an outfit."  Jenny said while Maya went through her suitcase.

       Time passed and they were on their way to Bill and Toms house.

"Be aware Tom is a major dick." 

"Sounds like you want some"

"EWW! Never say that again." Maya said in a serious tone making Jenny laugh

"Realaxxx. I was kidding."

"You better. Anyway were here" Maya said while just opening the door

"Woah! dont you knock!?" Jenny said

"Relax i basically live here. Anyway BILL!" Maya shouted

"UP HERE!" Bill yelled from upstairs

"See they dont care"