Chapter 4

Heyo, friends!!! Starfire here! Alright, sooo I don't know how often I'm going to be doing this, BUT! I'm doing it for once as sort of a trial. I'd like to see what you have for ideas/ships/characters/possible storyline stuff. Thanks again for reading my book!!! I'll stop rambling now so you can get on to the chapter ;) 

(Also kudos for whoever can guess the song!!! LenoraGraye should already know haha. Ur awesome peeps!!!)

   Windblade, awake once more, but exhausted from earlier, walked into a cave weakly, her servo on the wall to guide her in the dark. She found her way to a cavern just big enough for her to walk a little in all directions, then sank down onto a rock and leaned against the pillar it was closest to.

   She looked up at the dark ceiling of the cave, then tensed and hid behind the pillar as a femme's voice drifted through the caves, "You came, from far beyond the skies, unseen by human eyes, a hero in disguise.... I'm small, and caught up in your hand, a titan of the land, so powerful and grand...."

   Windblade's wings lifted a little as she looked around the pillar, her optics adjusting to detect any heat signatures nearby. She noticed a small femme walk into the cave and climb up to sit on the rock she'd been on not one minute earlier. Windblade re-adjusted her optics back to normal, as the femme had something giving off light. The squishy-looking femme continued singing softly, "A heart, of metal beating strong, you fight against what's wrong, protecting all along.... and blood, flows beneath your skin, metallic cold and grim, harboring strength within......!" the femme hummed, and Windblade watched in curiosity, having not seen one of the natives of the planet before. Her wings slowly returned to their regular position as she calmed down, feeling at peace with the little fleshy. 

   The 'fleshy' femme soon continued, singing a softer part of the song, "A foreign sight, lights in your eyes, each other, guiding, through grief, surviving..... there must be more, behind this war..... they said that one, must fall, and one, will, rise......!" the song went up in key, and became far more noble than before, the girl singing with all she had, "our wounds, eventually will mend, on me you can depend, as flesh and metal blend..... we reach, beyond the pain and fear, our future is unclear, so we make our home here....!!!!!!!" 

   Windblade felt a pull in her spark as the young femme finished singing. She realized that the femme had been singing something that related to them. To the Autobots. She barely managed to avoid venting a sigh, but tensed when she heard the all too familiar voice of Optimus speak softly into the cave, "Windblade..?"

   SCRAP!!! She thought in a panic. The small fleshling spoke up, "Hello? Who's there? M-my name is Altair. I-I don't think there's anything called a Windblade in here... S-sorry." 

   Outside of the cave, Optimus was taken aback. He hadn't expected someone else inside the cave. He spoke again, "My apologies... I was merely looking for a friend."

   "Windblade isn't a human name, though. And few refer to pets or the like as friends." The girl said, silently walking to the exit, then she looked up at Optimus Prime in shock, "oh.... you... aren't human......." she whispered. Optimus knelt down in front of her, feeling ashamed for not taking more care about revealing himself to a human. He was stunned speechless when the girl smiled, "I'm glad one of you are still alive. I thought when Ace was killed, that the last of you were gone."

   Altair looked back into the cave, "I think your friend might be in there. The rock I sat on was too warm not to have been sat on by something" she giggled, smiling up at him. 

   "Should we go find her?" Altair asked the Prime. He vented softly, "please wait here. She's had a difficult day." Altair nodded, sitting down on a rock, "I'll be here."