🔥Ragnar(m) x Thor(m)

Tw: manipulation, smut, nudity.

"You called, Ragnar?" A muscular man in 3-quarter khakis and a creme blouse said as he walked into the leader's hut.

"Ah yes, Thor. I wanted to speak to you about the newcomers," Ragnar replied, sitting on his large wooden throne-like chair.

"I see. I can speak on Astrid's behalf, but for Trygve you will have to speak to Bo," Thor said.

"It has come to my attention that there has been a misunderstanding between Rexus and Astrid."

"Oh yes, that. I'm not entirely permitted to talk about that," Thor sighed, "I know not of what happened. I only know what Astrid has told me."

"I'm talking about the mishap that happened on Astrid's first night here," Ragnar said.

"I see. I had no part in that, and they both still deny that they had any sexual contact." Thor cleared his thoat.

Ragnar stood up from his chair and began walking to his bath room. "Come with me," Ragnar demanded as he began stripping.

"Sir, I think there has been a misunderstanding between you and I," Thor said, keeping his eyes to the floor.

"I think not. You came out to me as bisexual, no?" Ragnar said, dumping his clothes on the soggy floor and stepping naked into the hot water.

"I did, nearly ten years ago. Ragnar I really do not feel comfortable engaging with you," Thor said, ready to walk out.

"Thor. I am still the only person in the village that knows your secret. We don't want that to change, now do we?" Ragnar placed his arms on the ledge of the in-ground bath.

Thor hesitated. He thought for a moment, before reluctantly removing his blouse.

"That's it, a good choice."

Thor's thoughts raced around his head. Why does he want to have sex with him? What does Astrid and Rexus have to do with it? Unless he forced something on them...

Thor sighed as he picked his clothes up off the sopping wet tiles and placed them on a wooden table.

He hesitantly turned to Ragnar in the bath, and saw a smug grin on the man's face.

"Won't you join me?" Ragnar gestured across from him.