🔥Willow(f) x Brayden(m)

Tw: mild profanity, mild smut.

The soft sounds of Willow's laughter echoed through the tree.

"What? Why are you laughing?" Brayden stepped onto the treehouse balcony.

"Because you're a bloody idiot," she said bluntly to her best friend.

"I'm not sure what you're talking about," Brayden said calmly.

While Willow sat at the metal coffee table on the balcony of the treehouse, Brayden stood there dressed like a clown; yellow spotty romper, face paint, and curly rainbow wig.

"Willow! Brayden! Me and dad are going to the farmers market! Dinner is in the fridge," Brayden's mum stepped out of the back door.

"Okay mum! Can you please bring us some crisps?" Brayden yelled back.

"Will do," she loudly said before closing the back door.

"Now that we're home alone, what do you want to do?" Willow rested her elbow on the steel table and rested her head on her hand.

"Well I guess we could play Xbox. But I'm not sure how many 2 player games I have," Brayden said, taking his curly wig off and throwing it on the dining table inside the treehouse.

"I have an idea for something that we can both do," Willow said, trying to be seductive(but kind of failing and just being awkward).

"Really? Do tell," Brayden said, oblivious to Willow's intentions.

"How about I just show you when we get inside?" Willow said, as she grabbed her bag and headed towards the slide.

"Okay sure."

Both Willow and Brayden flew down the plastic faded blue slide, ran across the backyard, and into the glass back door.

As they got into the lounge room, they both went and sat on the faux leather creme couch.

"So what's this game you wanted to show me?" Brayden said to Willow.

"It's not necessarily a game, it's..." Willow started, as she slid her finger up Brayden's thigh.

Brayden's eyes widened as he looked down at her hand.

"Are you sure this is a good idea?" Brayden said as Willow drew her hand up his shirt, stroking his abs.

"Hmhmm, I've been waiting for this for 18 years," Willow said as her lips met his neck.

A/n: finishing here! Lmk if y'all want a part 2 cause I have an idea- hehe 😏.