Part 4

I wished Erik would take me into the vents so I could get away, a nurse had found the body and Erik had left me and the guards and doctors were coming. I wasn't going to get out of this, not without getting a bruise. At that moment the guards rushed in with a needle, filled with that shit that makes you sleep, I tried to skitter away but a guard grabbed me and the other one pushed the needle into my arm and it all began to grow fuzzy then black.
Quite sometime later
I woke up restrained to a table, my head hurt and my mind couldn't process what was going on, I looked around for something to stimulate my thought process, but nothing was here that caught my eye. There was a sudden sharp pain in my chest and I let out a scream. "So you are alive." Mumbled someone nearby, I couldn't quite grasp who they were if I ever knew them. I tried to sit up but the restraints kept me in place and the face of a woman appeared above me. "I thought they druuged ya til your heart stopped my friend." I blinked and groaned. "I'm the state inspector, so far your the only one who has been mistreated, but I hear you are a special case, now I'm going to take you to your cell." The lady unstrapped me then put a jacket on me, I didn't even fight I was in such a daze, I didn't care, I just had an yearning to see my friend, my friend? Who was he, I knew him, I knew I did, then a name came to me, Erik, Erik, yes, thats his name. The lady picked me up with ease and clucked her tongue. "You are super underweight." Then she set me down in a wheelchair and wheeled me to my isolated cell, then she picked me up and set me in my cell and I scooted myself into my corner and fell asleep.
I was rudely awoken by someone clutching me to them and the sound if their broken sobs, I was no longer in that jacket so I wrapped my arms around the person who was hugging me. "Curt!" The person gently forced my head up to look at them, it was Erik, I was surprised, since when did he hug me and cry? Erik smiled and hugged me again. "Hi Erik?" Erik chuckled and buried his face in my neck. "I thought I lost you, I thought you were in a coma and would never wake up." Then Erik did the weirdest thing, he softly pressed his lips to my own, and out of instinct I moved my lips on his, and my heart sped up then Erik pulled away. "I'm sorry Curtis, I just." Then I curiously cut him off. "No I liked it, but um what was that?" Erik blinked, and I tilted my head then Erik spoke. "It was a kiss." "Oh." It must be pathetic that I didn't know what a kiss was judging by the look on Erik's face, I guessed it was a sign of affection, my parents were never affectionate. "Curtis?" "Yeah?" "Were you raised under a rock!?" "I wish I was." Erik just nodded and I wiped away his tears, at least I knew Erik cared like I cared. I noticed that my heart was still fluttering and I noticed I was staring at Erik's lips, I kind of wanted to kiss him again, so I did, I pressed my lips to Erik's and he squeaked, but soon kissed me back then we pulled away. I began to feel a rather strange emotion, it felt like something warm and fuzzy was filling my chest, not knowing what this was, I fell over and clutched my chest and said. "What is going on!?" Erik gave me a look. "Um?" "I feel like something warm and fuzzy is making a nest in my chest!?" Erik blinked, then chuckled. "Curtis, I think you're feeling the emotion called love." I gave Erik a frightened look. "Is that bad!? What is love!?" Erik tried not to laugh and said. "It's good, and love I'd the emotion you feel when you like and care about someone very much, like take a bullet for them kind of thing, and people who are usually in love kiss and perhaps even get marries." As I took this in I looked at Erik. "What if I feel this emotion towards you?" Erik said in a rather happy tone. "I feel the same and I guess we could start dating?" I blinked confused. "We are going to become days?" "No, it what people in love do before marriage." "Oh, then let's start dating." Erik chuckled and wrapped his arms around me and I just snuggled into his chest. "Will you stay with me this time?" Erik's heart beat thudded comfortingly in my ear and he responded. "Of course."