Chapter 4|Meeting Her

🖤"Natkhat hai, Nadaan hai, sharm se bhari uski muskan hai, haya kuch iss tarha hai usme! ke jab bhi baat karu Main usse, Nazrein jhuka leti hai mujhse."🖤

("She's mischievous, innocent, her smile is filled with shyness, her modesty is like this! Whenever I talk to her, her eyes bow down to me.")

♡__________________________♡

The spring breeze brings warmth and new life. All things are not as good as you are! Let's see; how she will come as a breeze of this beautiful season and become a season of love itself.

||"Meeting Her: A Journey of Fate and Connection"||

Amidst the whirlwind of feelings. I find myself engulfed in a sea of emotions, feeling the weight of solitude. Yet, within this darkness, a glimmer of hope emerges, reminding me that healing is possible. With each passing moment, I embrace the pain, knowing that it is through these trials that I will find strength and eventually mend my broken heart.

I'm feeling a mix of emotions today. And I'm feeling this way all alone. I'm about to meet her, and my family's coming too. I don't know why, but I'm feeling things I haven't felt in years. Confusion has blocked the working cells of my mind totally, and I feel like I'm not thinking clearly. Sometimes, I feel excited to meet her because my family has been praising her so much. But then I feel nothing at all. I'm not sure what's going on with me. Anyways let's just leave it at that.

As I buttoned my cufflinks and gelled my messy hair, someone's throat clearing snapped me back to reality from my daydream. I quickly realized that I needed to get ready now. The mix of emotions I was feeling seemed to intensify as I prepared myself for the challenges ahead. Despite the loneliness I sometimes felt, I knew that finding strength and healing within myself would guide me through.

"Nervous?" Ammi's voice was soft and smooth, which helped me relax a bit. I wouldn't be surprised if she could tell how I was feeling just by looking at me. In the midst of feeling like I was losing my mind, I longed to snap my fingers and reclaim the tough person I once was.

"It's okay to be nervous, even tough men get edgy sometimes," she said. I was surprised that she seemed to know exactly what to say to calm me down.

"Nothing like that, Ammi. I was just wandering around!" I quickly made up an excuse to escape the situation because I know my mom very well. She would tease me endlessly if she realized how nervous I was to meet a girl. "Oh, really? Yeah, sure, I believe you," she said, hiding that smirk of "I know you better." All I could do was chuckle at her playful antics."

Placing her hand on my gelled hair, she ruffled my well-settled hair, making me scrunch my nose in annoyance. "Ammi, not my hair, please," I said, getting annoyed by her newly found bad habit of messing up my hair. "Okay!" she let out an 'okay,' and I was mad to believe her as she once again ruffled my hair, messing it up more. Soon, the room filled with her laughter. God! Can I get a less dramatic family if possible? "Brace yourself for some tomfoolery," Ammi said, making me wonder on what! But then again, it did not take much time to know the reason.

 God! Can I get a less dramatic family if possible? "Brace yourself for some tomfoolery," Ammi said, making me wonder on what! But then again, it did not take much time to know the reason