Origins Part 2

This is the story of how Y/N L/N, a boy with nothing, started his journey to become one of Japan's greatest heroes. 

- - - - - -

It had been two years since Y/N had been taken by the man, who had later found out was known as 'King', he got this name from ruling over a lot of street-level criminals and villains, Mustafa belonged to him as far as he and his men were concerned. 

Y/N's life had been an ongoing hell for the past two years with very few good things happening to him. He had a plan to change all of that though. For the past four months, Y/N had been feeding information to some heroes about the King's organisation and the crimes he was committing. The hero that he was feeding this information to was Erasure Head, Erasure had been looking into the King's organisation for a long time and one day he infiltrated King's main facility to gain intel. He gained much more intel than expected when he was caught looking through some files by none other than Y/N. Y/N helped Erasure get out of the facility with as much intel as he could and became an informant for the hero.

Today was the day that the two of them would take down the King. Usually, a hero wouldn't involve someone else in something so dangerous but he needed a man on the inside and Y/N was the perfect candidate. 

- - - - - -

The morning that their plan was to take place Erasure Head stood in the principal's office, he was joined by the principal, Nezu and the symbol of peace, All Might. He explained his plan to the two of them because of what he wanted for Y/N when he got him out. 

Aizawa: "After I have gotten the kid out of there, I want him to attend this school." 

Nezu: "I'm sure we can find him a place in General studies." 

Aizawa: "I was thinking he should be enrolled in the Hero course." 

All Might: "Isn't he a criminal?" 

Aizawa: "He may have had to do a couple of things he's not proud of but it isn't by choice. He was taken when he was thirteen and has been held captive with the threat of death ever since, despite the fact he will be killed he has still been helping me to gain all the intel I need on King's movements and has been more than willing to cooperate at every moment. He will even be putting himself in harm's way today to get me into the facility." 

Nezu: "Well, it does seem to be quite the glowing recommendation, what would have been stopping him from feeding you false information though?" 

Aizawa: "Nothing, yet all the information he has told me has been completely true, I followed it all up myself." 

All Might: "But what if he isn't cut out for a hero course and gets hurt?" 

Aizawa: "Nezu, do you remember that incident with the convenience store robbery two years ago? The one where the witnesses said a boy with a lightning quirk took out the robbers and saved them?" 

Nezu: "Are you saying that you think it was him?" 

Aizawa: "I am." 

All Might: "Seems like he would manage alright here!" 

Nezu: "Yes it does. He would still have to pass the entrance exams though, unless you were willing to give him your recommendation." 

Aizawa: "I would give it to him, though I don't think he would take it." 

All Might: "Why not?" 

Aizawa: "He's never had anything that he didn't have to work for, I think he would want to earn his spot here."