Chapter 5

5 MONTHS LATER

I was sitting on the hospital bed, nervous as hell. I don't normally swear but it's been a crazy couple of months. I felt tears come to the brim of my eyes, I was about to start crying. But it's just a bit difficult. The past couple of months, Harry and I argued and he started to become abusive. But only when he was having his episodes.

He can be the sweetest thing ever then completely be your worst nightmare. Anyway, he and his mates had gone back on tour. So now I go home to an empty house but I'm actually relieved. I sighed.

I bet you're wondering why I'm at the hospital. Well this morning I woke up to some intense pain so I decided to come and check it out. I've been here for about 2 hours and I haven't heard anything.

"Ms. (l/n)?"

"Yes?" I questioned.

The nurse came over with a smile and looked at a clipboard.

"Congratulations you're pregnant."

I gave a fake smile and nodded.

"Thank you."

What am I going to do? I was released and I went back to the flat, there I cried and cried for hours. Then I finally made myself some mini corn dogs and fries. I started thinking of a way of how to tell Harry but it seemed like, he would get angry with me either way.

I felt tears well up in my eyes and I let them fall. What if it was my fault he turned into a monster?

I jumped when my phone went off playing "Countdown" by Beyonce. I knew exactly who was calling me. I bit my lip and answered.

"Hello?" I asked, my voice breaking slightly.

"Hey Sweetheart." The loving voice of my boyfriend spoke.

I smiled.

"Hi Hazza." I said.

"Hey, I wanted to call you to see how you were doing." He said.

I debated on telling him the truth or lie to him. I decided to lie.

"I'm doing great. You?"

"I'm missing you but other than that, I'm pretty good."

I giggled a bit then we talked for like an hour and I bit my tongue to keep from telling him. When the phone call ended, I laid on the couch and curled up as much and as tight as possible.

(Harry's POV)

When I hung up with (y/n), I knew something was off. She sounded like she was trying to keep something a secret. I don't know why, but I just got angry and punched the wall.

I looked at my hand and sighed. I opened and closed it, just to make sure it wasn't broken. A million things raced to my mind and it was so intense, I fell to my knees. I knew I was crying but not loud enough for anyone to hear.

I knew deep down, she was scared of me. And I don't know how to stop my anger. I just do...

I sighed and went back to the guys, we had to prepare for another show and I was debating whether or not to call her again. But I knew she was scared and that's what hurt the most. My beautiful, loving girlfriend. I wanted to take our relationship to the next level but I had to get better. I just had to.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hoped you liked this part. I really enjoy writing this and I really want to make a Louis x Reader one but I don't know how that's going to go. Anyway hopefully you enjoyed it. I'd love to hear your thoughts about it. I know it's sort of fast moving so eh... Sorry about that. I literally just started writing this on my google docs a few months back so yeah. Anyway I still hope you liked it. Thanks for reading