Chapter 1

"Don't touch me Harry!" I screamed. He backed away from me but I could tell he was really angry and hurt.

"(y/n) will you just listen to me?!" He boomed and I looked at him, fear very obvious in my eyes.

He stepped closer to me and I backed into the wall. I looked at him and he grabbed my wrist. His grip was tight but not enough to leave any bruises. Our fights have never gone this wrong before.

"H-Harry...."

"Shut the hell up and listen to me!"

I whimpered and nodded.

"We're not doing this! Do you understand?!" He said and I just nodded. I couldn't form any words because I was so scared.

He slowly let me go and went to go grab his jacket. I just watched as he grabbed his keys and left. I let all my tears fall down my face the went up to our shared room and fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Again... Do not leave mean or rude comments.

Don't like it? Don't read it.

But if you do, please leave a comment about it. On how I could improve it or whatever.

I'd love to hear your feedback. :)

Anyway thank you all so much for reading and also, I do not think or feel that Harry is this type of person.

I hope you enjoyed it.

A/N: This is my first time writing anything like this so I know it could use improvement. And the chapters will be kind of short.