Chapter 4

THE NEXT DAY

I woke up to the sound of someone banging on the front door and Niall went to answer it.

"Hey Harry..."

My heart stopped. I turned to look and Harry looked like he hadn't slept all night.

"Hey... Have you seen (y/n) at all? I don't know where she went last night and I called everyone.. I even tried calling her but she wouldn't pick up. I'm really worried." he said, the worry and frustration was very obvious in his voice.

Don't get me wrong, I knew he loved me but these episodes when he gets extremely violent scare me to death. He may just kill me if he gets super angry with me..

I sighed and got up then I went to the door.

"Hi Harry."

"Baby!" he said and hugged me. I hugged him back and hid my face.

"God, you scared me so much. I was so worried about you. What happened? Why did you leave?" he asked, hurt coming into his voice.

"Because....." I hesitated then spoke. "you scared me really bad Harry... You started throwing things at me and you almost hit me. I was terrified."

His expression was unreadable but when I looked into his eyes they said everything. It ranged from anger to hurt, from hurt to guilt, from guilt to sadness, then back again.

I got scared and backed away from him then looked down. He looked at me and tears were running down his face. I stepped up and wiped his tears away with my thumb.

"I-i'm s-sorry... " he whispered.

I nodded and hugged him. We then left to go home.

 LATER THAT NIGHT

"Harry stop! You're hurting me!" I screamed as Harry had pinned me to the wall and held my wrist tight. I was crying super hard but he wouldn't let me go.

"Shut up you little piece of shit!!" he said as he slapped me..

The tears fell down my face at a fast rate. Then he took me upstairs to our room and everything fell apart from there...

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for reading. I hoped you enjoyed it. I'll post chapter 5 late tonight or tomorrow.