6

"How was your date Friday".

"Hold on let me called Denver", he answered on the third ring.

"What's sup Roxy".

"How are you", he was in so much noise.

"Can't talk right now I'll call you back", he hang up before I could respond.

"Boring all he wanted to talked bout was cars and money he's sweet but too hype for me".

"And Denver you finally got to see him how did it go".

" I did see him how can I he's in Jamaica", I rolled my eyes at her.

"But he was here in Atlanta Friday you didn't see him", I looked at her shock.

"No I didn't", I shouted at her.

"Debbie", she schooled her head.

"I'm sorry you sure he was here".

"Yes it's all over his fan page".

"He could have at least come and see me or let m know he was here".

Stella phone rang she walked away answering it I went on Denver fan page he was here for real I felt a bit hurt he didn't told me he was coming".

"I have to go pick up Ashley we talk later" she was talking about her daughter

"Okay bye".

"My phone rang again it was Denver video calling me answer.

"Sup Gorgeous".

"Hey", I watched as he walked back out the bathroom in just his towel wrapped around his waist hiding his man hood but I was too vex to admire his body.

"You were in a lot of noise", I cleared my throat as he positioned the camera to show his face alone he walked away.

"I was at my cousin house party for a while meeting some of my friends and longtime neighbors.

"Oh".

"What's sup with you why you sound like that", his face looked serious.

"Oh nothing I was watching a sad movie".

"You know I hate lying Debbie".

"I hate lying too Denver", I said upset.

"I don't want to talk to you", he chuckled.

"Why talk to me".

"You were here Friday and didn't tell me or at least try to come see me", I never knew it would hurt me that bad.

"I didn't lie to you I just didn't tell you of course I came to see to you", I looked up at him rolling my eyes I refuse to cry in front of him.

"Yet you didn't see me".

"You had a date I wasn't going to ruined your night by just going up unannounced putting you in a situation you don't want to be in you got me", I nod my head.

"I'm sorry".

"You aight".

"I really wanted to see you", I told him honestly.

"So I did beautiful you told me a month ago you not ready for a relationship I respect that as a man I'm not going to push begin in a relationship with you if you don't want it I love you too much to rush you into something you not completely ready for, and it's unfair to me to keep waiting for something that might never happened ".

"But", I stopped he was the perfect guy for me going on that date all I want was to be on that date with Denver.

"I have to do something".

"Okay call me when you finish okay", I nodded then hang up I went on line and book me a ticket to go to Jamaica I knew where he was staying thanks to the internet.

Hours later

I was stand outside his beach house my heart was beating so fast but I knew I was ready for this I knock on the door I heard him answer he opened the door and smiled brightly pulling me into a tight hug.

"What you doing here beautiful", he pulled me inside taking up my small suitcase.

"I came to see you", I sit beside him.
Devener.

"Be my queen", he said staring into my eyes.

"Yes", I said confidently with no regrets he kissed me passionately I smiled.

"You thought you were going to loose me".

"No I just needed a vocation", I lied looking around the room I was a bit nervous too he's a lot sexier in person and his voice was music to my ears.

"Roxy".

"Where's the bathroom", I suddenly wanted to pee.

"Follow me", he took my head leading the way we passed two doors and into his bedroom once I saw the bathroom I rushed inside not even closing the door.

"You wanted to pee that bad babe", I smiled at he word babe.

"Yes too much coffee as always".

"What I tell you about too much coffee Roxy".

"No lecture please", I flushed the toilet and took off my clothes opening the cabinet I took out a wash cloth and started bathing.

"Too much coffee is not healthy".

"Denver".

"Don't Denver me", I knew he was angry from the way his voice get hoarse.

I bathe silently while he calmed down Turing off the shower I looked around for a towel.

"Denver", I called softly.

"Hmm".

"I need a towel please", he came in holding he towel staring at me.

"I'm sorry".

"You better look I'm stepping out for a few minutes you be okay by yourself".

I stepped out the shower wrapping the towel tightly around me "How long".

"30 minutes tops I won't stay long or you want to come with me", I nod my head he chuckled.

"Do I have to dress up or".

"I'm just going to drop off some papers to a client", okay I walked into the bedroom seeing he already brought up my suitcase I put on some deodorant and body oil a shorts and hoodie.

"Roxy".

"I'm coming", he took up his car keys and drove off.

"Denver you happy I came right I'm not mess up any plans you have right cause I never think about all of that".

"You good babe", he kissed the back off my hand Jamaica was really chilly after Denver dropped off the files he had and he brought me to a jerk center and the chicken was a amazing he even bought me more to bring back to the house.

"You know how long I've waited for you to be in my arms", he kissed my forehead as I laid on his shoulders getting comfortable he felt so good like so good I was completely comfortable with him I felt his hand go into my shorts holding my ass.

"Denver".

"Hmm", I looked up at him he was already asleep.

"Thank you God for not letting him gave up me sticking by through everything even when I'm at my worst".

"Babe", I looked up at him with teary eye I put my head back down he sat up pulling me closer to him.

"What's the matter", I shook my head.

"I'm right here with you".

"I know that you can you put me to sleep".

"Anytime babe he pulled me closer and kissed my forehead making me feel safe.