Chapter 19

~Percy~

The rest of the car ride is silent except the soft coos from Estelle. 

I rest my head on to Jason's shoulder. I hear him sigh, and he lays his head on top of mine. 

"If anything bad happens to either of you I'm marching into Olympus myself I will beat the shit out of your dad, Percy." Mom says. 

I smile. "Thanks Mom, but I don't think that's needed." 

She smiles. "Still, he could use a beating to get some sense knocked into him." J

ason laughs. "You truly are amazing!" 

She looks into her rearview mirror at Jason. "Why, thank you! You are too sweet." 

The Empire State Building towers above us as we pull into a nearby cafe parking lot. 

"Okay. Call me using a phone booth, and try not to get attacked in doing so."

 I nod. "Bye Mom, I love you." 

"I love you too, sweetheart."

 "Thanks, Sally," Jason says.

 "It's no problem, Jason. It was great meeting you!"

 He nods and steps out of the car. I follow and say bye to Estelle. Mom drives away towards the apartment. I sigh. "Okay, let's go see what's troubling them this time."

 Jason nods and starts walking towards the building.

~~

The guy at the front desk looks at us questioningly. "We need to go to the six hundredth floor, please." I say. He nods and waves his arm to an open elevator. We walk in and press the button that leads to the 600th floor.

Please, please don't be bad. Don't be another quest. Please- 

Jason cups my face. "It's gonna be alright. I love you." 

I smile. "I love you too, Jason." He smiles and kisses me softly. 

I hop you are right, Angel. I hope you are. I love you with all my heart. But they are unpredictable, they are. The Gods. Whatever happens I will always love you, no matter what. I hope you are right. But you are probably wrong. I love you, my Angel. I love you Mom, I love you Estelle, I love you Paul. I love you the most, though. I love you the most, my Angel. I love you too much to consider it love at all. I adore, I cherish, I love you, my Angel.

(A/N)

          Hello! This chapter has to be short for the next chapter to work. Thanks for reading! I love you all! <3