Chapter 15

~Percy~

(It's after lunch, because it's late and I don't feel like writing it. This chapter will be really long, btw.)

Me and Jason are on the floor of his cabin. We spread blankets on the floor to make it more comfortable, and there are a few beanbags spread around. 

"Why are they taking so long?" he asks.

 I smirk. "Plot twist, they confessed to each other already and they are having sex in my cabin, because they know we are here." 

He laughs. I shove a chip in his mouth. He chews it and swallows. "You're lucky I'm nice, otherwise there would be payback." I pop a blue cookie in my mouth.

 "Wll, Ihaf food inme mouthalrdy." 

He rolls his eyes. "Chew first, then you can talk."

 I swallow and peck his lips. "You know what to do?" 

He nods. "I pretend to fall asleep, and you go to the bathroom. There will be confetti canons hidden under the beanbag and in the bathroom. As soon as they confess you will pop out and we fire the canons."

 I smile. "Perfect."

 He sits on the beanbag with the confetti canon and pulls me on too. I lay lower than him, resting my head on his stomach. He plays with my hair. "I love how the strand of gray sticks out in your hair, it makes it even prettier." 

I smile. "Thank you." 

"Your welcome."

 A small knock can be heard from the door. I look up at Jason, slightly pouting because our cuddle time has been interrupted. "I'll get it." I get up and walk to the door. I open it to reveal a excited, but nervous looking Piper, and a slightly grumpy, blushing Annabeth. 

"Hey!" Piper says. 

"Hi, Pipes! Hello Annie." I say, swinging open the door for them. Piper has her hands full of snacks and drinks, including some booze. I eye her arms. "Watcha got there, Piper?" She giggles. 

"Just some White Claw."

 Annabeth looks at her. "Where did you get White Claw?" 

Piper smiles. "I have my ways." She waltz' in and drops the snacks next to mine and Jason's. 

"Hey, Pipes....White Claw? Really?" Jason says, tilting his head to the side. 

"What!? I had to!" 

I sit back down next to Jason, resting my head back on his stomach. Annabeth sits on the floor, leaning back on to a beanbag. Piper sits on the floor next to the snacks. She offers a White Claw to everybody, the only one, politely, refusing it is Jason. I open mine.

 "Let me have a sip." Jason whispers. 

I look up at him. "No! You didn't want one!" 

He puffs out his bottom lip. "Pweeeease."

 I sigh. "Fine."

 He takes the drink out of my hand and takes a sip. He hands it back to me, and goes back to playing with my hair.

Jason shifts so that he is right next to me. "You be higher up. It will look better if I fall asleep on top of you." I nod, and shift higher up, to where Jason rests his head on my chest. Piper smirks. 

"Getting reeeaal comfy there, what are you planning to do after this? Hmm?" Jason blushes a dark pink. It takes a lot to get Jason to blush. Meanwhile I am a crimson red.

 "Piper! S-shut up!"

"Let's just get started. Umm, Annabeth. Truth or dare?" Jason says. (I'm really bad at truth or dare scenes, so bear with me here.)