"He's a gangbanger!"

Mayson POV

2 days later was the funeral, I was standing next to the club in another room, when I spotted my father. He was getting pity. I was going to go up to him until he pushed his jacket back just a little and I saw a pistol.

Ten minutes later Sam came up to me.

"Dads here." He said.

"I know."

"He shouldn't be here."

"There's nothing we can do about it." I replied.

"We can kick him out."

"No we can't. I don't like this anymore then you do."

"Why? He has no right. He doesn't give a shit about us." Sam told me.

"Yeah, I know. Which is why we can't." I told him. "Look at his waist." I said when he started moving his jacket again.

"Is that a gun!?" I noticed his hand. It had a tattoo, the same tattoo the shooter had. Three waves.

"Oh my god. Holy shit." I said, I did a picture google search.

"What are you doing?" Stacey asked.

"The tattoo on his hand. It- it. The shooter, he had the same one." I told her. "He set this whole thing up. That's a gang." I showed them my phone.

"What do we do?" Sam asked.

"Nothing. We can't do anything."

"What do you mean we can't do anything? He abandoned us. He killed our sister."

"You think I like this? He's a fucking gangbanger! You go up to him, you'll get shot. You call the cops and they arrest him, his gang will be after us. Shit, they probably already are. Sam, there is nothing we can do about this." I told him.

"So you're just okay with this?"

"No! But you can't just go up to a gangbanger and piss them off! Or fucking tell the police!"

"What can we do?"

"Nothing. Sam, you can't do anything. Karen, David Micheal, and Andrew are here. Go tell Charlie." I told him. "I'm serious, don't do anything."

"Whatever." He said starting to walk away.

"Sam, I swear to god if I hear gunshots-"

"Alright! I got it!" He walked away. I sighed as I ran my hand through my hair and had a million thoughts run through my head.

"How does your dad do things like this?" Dawn asked.

"I don't know. But I don't think it's the end either." I replied.

"What do you mean?" Mary Anne asked.

"The school was not random. It couldn't have been. He knows what school his kids go to. 3/5 of them go there. The water bottle falling was his luck. " I explained. "But there's no way. The guy he eyed me and Kristy as he went down the line. He aimed at her neck and my head, but the others he didn't pay attention to where he was shooting, he just did."

"Wait. Your head?" Stacey asked.

"Cops kicked the door open and he missed." I told her. "He took longer with us, he actually aimed. The others were just point and 'bang' there's no way." I told them. Everyone seemed to be thinking about it. "I have to find my brothers." I said.

"We'll help." Stacey said. We split up to find my siblings, Stacey came with me. "Do you really think he planned it?"

"I would hope not, but I don't know. It just doesn't make since that's a coincidence. I mean what if he shoots this place up? Or he comes to my house? David Micheal, Karen, and Andrew don't need to go through that."

"Just breathe." Stacey told me.

"Not until this is over." I replied.