Chapter Ten, Part Three: Never Will Be Ordinary

-John's Pov
"3...2...1!!!," I yell blasting through the glass door with Sera in my arms "CRASHH" The door shatters into multiple pieces fall on the ground. Sera and I crash onto the ground as I cover Sera's making sure she wouldn't get hurt "Are you guys okay?!," Elaine calls, As she runs over with the others behind her to help us up "We're fine," Sera says as Elaine helps her up "But they won't be," Blyke growls as he points to the lady and men that were following us "Hand over the raven and we won't cause harm," The woman offered "Your not getting him. Back off," Arlo lowered his voice, stepping in front of me as I cross my arms "Gee Arlo thanks," I mumble as he shoots me a side eye "It'll be easy as pie, you hand him over we don't touch you simple just like that," One of the darker men say, they all take a step closer to us removing a part of the gap as three red lasers fly through each one of there legs "Don't move.," Blyke appears leaning against the mall's wall as he begins to charge his finger tips "Is your aura strong enough?," She asks quietly, As I already knew what she was asking " Gotchu," I respond closing my eyes as I activate my ability.

Everything turns gray as the only color of each person's aura shown as I glance over to the others as i try to stay focused on the three's abilities are instead of the others abilities, My eyes widen "What the-," I mutter "Two abilities?!," It couldn't have been right, I scan there abilities again as it proved for them to have more then one ability "What the fuck..," I scan the woman's ability first as it showed she had a strength increase ability and an ice ability, As for the other two they'd had the same strength increase ability and a fire ability. "Who the fuck are these guys..," I ask myself as I leave my aura state. Returning back to the real world as if nothing had actually happened,

I pull Sera over then whispering who and what each person's abilities were as somebody activates their ability, "Yawn, This is taking wayyy to long," The lady spoke, her eyes glowing a bright yellowish green "Now hand him over," She growls glowing yellowish green eyes sparkling in the sun "Not if you can catch him," Remi grins, activating her lightning ability as she zooms over picking me up "We're never bringing this up," I groan "Ehhh it'll be brought up sooner or later,' Remi responds placing me down away from the group "Stay here," And with that Remi and the other's begin there fight.

-No Pov-
"Grr you'll pay for that!," The lady growls as she summons another ice sword, Throwing herself at Remi as the men do the same "Can't we just have a normal week," Isen groaned activating his ability as he rolled his eyes then blocking a attack from one of the men "You'll get used to it sooner or later bro," Blyke says sending a fingertip beam to the three guys. As Blyke, Isen and Arlo fight the men they try to keep them from going onto the left side. While Elaine, Remi and Seraphina fight on the left side with John behind them in the middle, Elaine doing attacks with her fist as Seraphina does the same with Remi shocking the woman.

-John's Pov-
Sooner or later I'll have to use my ability but I haven't, I watch Sera and the others fight to protect me, if any of them got close to me I would use Blyke's, Remi's or just Arlo's abilities to push them away from me "You just don't get it, He's needed for something big, bigger then you could ever imagine," The lady called out "John doesn't need to be anywhere near you sickos," Remi responded shocking her (This sucks I can't just watch them fight, Just to protect me!) I thought looking over to Sera fighting with Remi and Elaine, as a red beam flies through the air with Isen flying in behind it sending a kick to one of the male attackers "Do you guys not know when to quit?!," Isen questioned as he landed, he glanced over to see if the attacker was done which he'd finally had after taking multiple kicks, punches that were perfectly aimed because of Isen's ability. I activate my ability copying the hunter ability as I do I look over toward the female fighter as she fights with her ice sword's, I activate my ability seeing I can copy any of her abilities (An ice ability may come in handy) I thought "I've only been able to hold three or two abilities since my range has been cut." I muttered, placing a barrier up as a male attacker tries to touch me.