Chapter Four: Deprived Awakening

-Seraphina's pov-
As I walk through the halls of Wellston trying to keep my mind off, What had happened last night. Wondering if it had been an attack from spectre or a new unknown enemy that had been watching for a while now, Though my thoughts were interrupted by a voice that I recognized from last night.
"Seraphina??," The voice said again, realizing it was Remi "Uh sorry lost in thought..," I say not focusing on Remi "Thinking about John?," Remi says softly, placing her hand on me "Don't worry, John will be alright he'll wake up soon," Remi says while forming a smile on her face "I hope so," I say while forming a small smile.

"That reminds me, Headmaster Vaughn wanted to see us," Remi spoke "It's about last night's attack, Isen Blyke Elaine, and Arlo should be there by now so we should probably get going," Remi says removing her hand and turning towards the way she came "Would you wanna walk there with me? It has been a while since we've gotten to talk to each other," Remi asked while turning back to Seraphina "I'd like that," I say with a smile as I walk towards Remi.

"I still don't get how you guys were able to keep everybody asleep," Kenee the head of security muttered, who was still in utter shock on how the group of attacker were able to get past his ability not to mention how the group kept everybody asleep. "I don't even know how we did it either.," Isen uttered out, as he placed a finger on his face "I think John even blew up their escape van before coming back," Blyke mentioned "
"Speaking of John, How is he?," Headmaster Vaughn asks with a serious tone "He's fine, From what we were told his after the drug was implanted inside of him, it would've made his sleepy but with his energy stolen from him he gonna be out he'll probably gonna wake up tomorrow," Arlo explained, just as Remi and Seraphina walk-in
"Ah now that your all here," Vaughn smiles softly "I'd like to inform you of what me and Kenee were thinking," Vaughn begins "You all will now be on high security and you all will be moving off campus because as of now they now know where Remi lives which they could probably figure out where the rest of you live," Vaughn explains "What about John?," Elaine asks "He hasn't woken up yet and he's barely moved at all," Elaine questions "Don't worry as of right now John is getting checked up by Darren making sure he's healing alright as we speak," Vaughn states. Allowing Seraphina a sigh of relief "John's stuff has already been packed and is heading to the house you guys will be staying, I'll be giving you guys day off to go move your stuff into the house," Vaughn pauses while pulling out a piece of paper "Herr is the address," Vaughn says, handing the paper to Remi "Please report back to us when John is awake," Kenee mentions as Arlo nods before walking out with the others.

-??? pov-
"Terrence are you ready for stage two of the plan," somebody asks over walkie talkie "All ready," Terrence says through the walkie talkie walking towards Doc's office before spotting John alone, As he walks over placing a small chip in his hair then before leaving he goes through John's files on Doc's computer seeing if there was any new info they hadn't known of.

"This should be the place!," Remi looks up from the piece of paper they were given while getting out of Arlo's car. The house was a two floored white House with a modern looking touch to it, From what it'd looked like it also had a basement with bedrooms. The outside was had a couple  of bushes around the house and a few trees around the area. Remi soon spotting a moving truck with guys pulling boxes from their dorms.

"I didn't expect Headmaster Vaughn to get us an actual house I was expecting an apartment-," Isen looking around the area "You doofus an apartment would be too small to live in, Even Arlo wouldn't wanna live in a small apartment with you for that long," Blyke jokes getting a small snicker out of the blond as Blyke smacks his best friend shoulder. The gang slowly toured the house going from the kitchen with marble counters to a beautiful view from the upstairs deck that shown the group the mountains in clear view, "So who's getting which room?," Elaine asked as the group looked down"I  really like the upstairs room closest to the stairs, it shines in the perfect amount of of sunlight," Remi

"Isen whatever you ask we are not getting you pens," Remi says while pulling Isen away from the pen story "Awh come on Remi, Blyke just broke my newest one!!," Isen complained while trying to pull from Remi's grip "It was your fault for leaving it on the ground!," Blyke replied with an annoyed tone, glancing over to Seraphina who had looked worried and hadn't said much since they arrived at the mall.
"Has anybody noticed Seraphina looking down?," Blyke says pointing over to her "Yeah she was out of it when I came to get her earlier," Remi says "It's because this was the last place her and John were together until last night's incident," Arlo states while trying to catch up "Those two are irreparable and protective of each of other," Isen says finally getting out of Remi's grasp "Maybe we should get her a gift?," Blyke suggested "What do you get a rich girl for a gift-," Isen said asking "The only thing I can think of is John's awakening," Arlo says as they turn into Woaba Boba "Welcome to Woaba Boba, follow me to your table," The waitress says, as she led them to a table "I'll be back for drink orders," she says while leaving to greet another group "What are you guys going to get?, I'm getting the pineapple boba", Isen asked while looking at the menu, "I think I'll get the dragon fruit boba," Blyke says "Oo I think ima get the strawberry boba," Remi while pointing at the menu "I'll just get a coffee," Arlo says while looking at his phone before getting a call "I need to take this," Arlo says while walking out of Woaba Boba "That was weird, Anyways I think I'm going to get the blueberry boba," Elaine replies "What about you Seraphina?," Elaine asks though she hadn't said anything "Seraphina?," Remi says waving her hand in front of her face making her snap out of her thoughts "What are you guys doing-?," Seraphina asked in a confused tone "Nothing anyways what boba are you getting?," Remi says "Just my usual mango boba,"Seraphina responded while crossing her arms "Awhh your not gonna try anything new?," Isen says whining "Nope it's mine and John's usual order everytime we come here," Seraphina says while forming a smile just as Arlo walks back in "I have good news and bad news," Arlo says while sitting back down "which do you wanna hear first," Arlo says while placing his phone down "Bad news first," Seraphina replies "Somebody snuck into doc's office and went thru John's files, But after checking the security cameras nobody was shown sneaking into his office," Arlo says "So whoever were dealing with is out for John," Seraphina replies back in a quiet tone "What about the good news?," Seraphina asks.

"John is awake,"

CLIFFHANGER!!! hope you guys enjoyed also-

TYSMM!! FOR 116 VIEWS ON MENTALLY TRAPPED!!!