* ˚ ✦ Chapter 11 * ˚ ✦

╔═════════════════╗

"Wealth, Fame, Power

"Wealth, Fame, Power. Gold Roger, the king of the Pirates, attained everything this world has to offer. And so many men head for the Grand Line to find the great treasure he left behind, the One Piece. The world has truly entered a Great Pirate Era!"

(THIS IS VERY SHORT BC I WANT YOU GUYS TO GET A GLIMPSE OF WHATS GONNA HAPPEN!)

» [ʙɪɴᴋs sᴀᴋᴇ] «
2:00 ─〇───── 3:45
⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻
ılı.lıllılı.ıllı.

ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: ɪ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅɴᴛ ғɪɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴀᴍᴇ
ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴏғ ᴅᴀʏ: ᴅᴀʏ ᴛɪᴍᴇ
ᴇᴘɪsᴏᴅᴇ: 404
𓆝 𓆜 ––––———–––––———–

'What's going on, he seems confused, this is our chance' Usopp questioned in his head and turned to Sanji and Brook trying to get them to stand up, Y/n had tears running down his face as he held onto Luffy, because Zoro was far to injured to stand lit alone hold a child. "Sanji, Brook, get up, snap out of it! Chopper bought us some time, we got to move you want to live right!?" Then the 'big bad guy' as Y/n called it turned around and was about to shoot Usopp, Sanji, Brook, "Brook!, Sanji!"

Brook slowly lifted his head but then his jaw went down, Usopp slowly turned around, "AHHH!-" Usopp yelled "I can't take it! Just how many of these guys are there, it isn't fair!!" Usopp had tears running down his face like a waterfall. Zoro struggled to get up, he looked up, 'It's him, it's the real Kuma..' Zoro grinned his teeth showing as he struggled to even look up.

"You survived Roronoa" Kuma said as he looked down on Zoro, "Yeah, just barely, I have got your mercy to thank for that.." Zoro replied, "What are you doing Zoro! This is no time to talk to the enemy! Let's go!" Usopp scolded Zoro, Kuma slowly took off his gloves, "If you could take a vacation, we're is it you would like to go?" Kuma took off his glove and Zoro widened his eyes out of fear and worry, not for himself but for the person he loves most, Y/n. "Hey, Zoro, come on let's get out of here while we still can.." Usopp put out his arm to grab Zoro but then Kuma went to hit Zoro making him completely disappear. "Where did....Hey! Zoro!" Usopp yelled in confusion, "Is he? Gone.." Brook spoke softly, "ZORO!" Usopp yelled once more, the hole crew were shocked, worried for there friend, "Papa...?" Y/n's Eyes were open wide his tears flowing and not stopping anytime soon, he had seen his Papa just vanish, to say he was heart broken was an understatement. His eyes became very dull like they had no life in them, smoke came off of him, his horns became larger but he stayed in his human form, he was lost, he had Luffy, his big brother but what if he was hurt too?! So just then steam came off of his body and he transformed into his dragon, he roared at Kuma and went straight at him, just then Y/n vanished from thin air.

"Y/N!!!" Luffy's tears were flowing, he had failed his eyes had a shadow over them. Kuma would pay for what he has done.

What Luffy doesn't know is that he would be losing a lot more soon.

"I'm Gonna Be King Of The Pirates!"

╚═════════════════╝

ɪᴛs ɢᴇᴛᴛɪɴɢ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴀʟsᴏ sᴏʀʀʏ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ʙɪɢ ᴛɪᴍᴇ sᴋɪᴘ! <3

ᴡᴏʀᴅs: 570