𑁍 CHAPTER 1 𑁍

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Wealth, Fame, Power. Gold Roger, the king of the Pirates, attained everything this world has to offer. And so many men head for the Grand Line to find the great treasure he left behind, the One Piece. The world has truly entered a Great Pirate Era!"

LOCATION: SKYPIEA
TIME OF DAY: DAY TIME
EPISODE: 153
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Everyone hold on or get inside!" Sanji, yelled as the water started to rise. "OH NO THIS SHIP ITS BEING LEFTED UP!" Usopp yelled running to hold onto something. Luffy, Zoro, Robin and Chopper all meet at the mast "Spread the sails right now!" Nami commands. "Sure it's a pillar of water, but it's still part of the sea. Trust me I'm a navigator aren't I."

"Thank you Nami!" Sanji says with hearts in his eyes. "We're flying!" Luffy yells in excitement. "YA!" "AIM FOR THE SKY! I can't wait to find out what's up in the sky!" His says with big grin as he holds onto the Going Merry. "Let's bust through them and find out!" He then continues to yell with excitement. As the water pillar shoots up into the clouds as they're going, Merry slowly makes its way beyond the clouds.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
SAIL THE WHITE SEA
THE SKY GUY AND THE GATE IN THE CLOUDS

The wind pushes against Luffy as he try's to hold on, his face stretched out as they make there way to the top. The Going Merry shooting from the clouds and the wings falling off.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DOWN BELOW IN THE SEA

"HAHAAH, OH WELL THEY GOT AWAY!" Blackbeard yells as him and his crew float at the bottom.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
BACK IN THE SKY FAR IN A FOREST

The chains scrape the boys hands as he tries to take them off, that being no use as the collar around his neck prevents him from turning back into his original form, a dragon. He cry's as he sits in the forest alone, being chained and treated as a pet, he was a dragon not a pet and his dream was to travel around the world or well around the sea, The Grand Line. That was his dream, to be able to join a pirate crew.

He was 1000 years old yet he was trapped here for a lot of his life, after Gold Roger left everything went down hill. He was trapped in Skypiea for what seems years. The only memory's he has left besides meeting Gold Roger was his name, Y/n. He was wearing a ragged shirt and a pear of old pants that didn't really fit him.

He laid his head down on the mossy tree we're his chains were attached to, his tail moving from side to side as he tried to rest. Sleep was the only escape from the sadness he felt.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
BACK TO THE STRAWHATS

Nami coughed as she tried to breathe. Water all over the ship. Usopps mouth wide open as he was unconscious. Everyone slowly started to get up.