𑁍 CHAPTER 2 𑁍

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Wealth, Fame, Power. Gold Roger, the king of the Pirates, attained everything this world has to offer. And so many men head for the Grand Line to find the great treasure he left behind, the One Piece. The world has truly entered a Great Pirate Era!"

LOCATION: SKYPIEA
TIME OF DAY: DAY TIME
EPISODE: 154
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I wonder if this is a natural formation of the clouds?" Nami exclaimed, as Sanji held her in his arms with hearts in his eyes. "There is nothing natural about this at all!" Usopp remarked with fear it his voice. As they continue up the cloud moving up and down twirling around in every which way possible they finally make their way up to the top.

"That's the exit! There's a big sign to show us!" Chopper announced. "Godland? What is Godland Skypiea?" Robin declared with shock in her eyes. "This isn't the exit it's the entrance!" Luffy announced with a smile and a laugh.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
GODLAND, SKYPIEA
ANGLES ON A BEACH OF CLOUDS

The massive lobster left the Going Marry, "SKY ISLAND!" Luffy stated, "Wait didn't the sign we pass say Skypiea?" Robin questioned. "Yeah! That's the same name as the one written on the map that Luffy found." Nami commented. The Going Marry continued on its way on the ocean of clouds.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 TIME SKIP~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~BACK AT THE FOREST The boy started to draw with a stick as he was bored out of his mind all he wanted to do was leave

TIME SKIP
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
BACK AT THE FOREST
The boy started to draw with a stick as he was bored out of his mind all he wanted to do was leave. He drew a man with a hat and smiled, he looked at his chains, they were around his arms and feet his neck but the one on his neck wasn't attached to anything it was just there to say he was worth nothing. He sighed as he tried to get out of the chains with a smile he was able to move a bit further but not by much. He looked around once more and found a small stuffed animal it was a tiger it was green with black stripes. He smiled he thought of what he should name it, 'Mossy!' He smiled and hugged it, he had no idea we're it came from but was happy to have a friend. He moved back to the tree that he was attached to and smiled once more before he heard a branch break and looked up to see an pale-skinned man with a well toned yet somewhat wiry build stand in front of me, he wore a evil smirk and his ears were very long. "Hello, Im Enel and you well be my pet, if you choose not to listen, I'll make you regret it." Enel stated. The boy growled at the other, his sharp fang's showing, Enel then walked to the boy and lifted him up by his throat and attached a chain around the collar that was around his neck and kicked the boy hard enough to make him cough up blood. "Now remember this, you will obey my every word, do you understand." Enel spoke in a cold voice. The boy nodded and had tears in his eyes. If the boy was able to be in his dragon form he would be a lot stronger than Enel but he was stuck in his human form because of the collar. Enel walked to the boy and took off the chains that were attached to his arms and legs, the boy looked down at his arms and smiled he rubbed were the chains were but frowned as he looked at the one around his neck. Enel started walking dragging the boy with him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TIME SKIP ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ BACK WITH THE STARWHATS

TIME SKIP
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
BACK WITH THE STARWHATS

"I've never been this relaxed." Chopper sighed and he got comfortable on the cloud couch. "This doesn't look like a dial it just looks like a seashell." Luffy stated. "Yes, at first glance. Why don't you say something into it?" Conis explained, "Usopp stinks." Luffy said into the sea shell, "Why do you always pick on me." Usopp complained. "Now just press the apex of the shell." Conis stated, "What to tell me what a apex is?" Luffy asked, "It means vertex or highest point." Usopp explains. Then he pressed the top and it repeated what Luffy had said before. "Usopp stinks."

"AH THE SEASHELL IS MAKING FUN OF USOPP TOO!" Luffy yelled, "What did I ever do to you!" Usopp complained, his jaw stretching down. "Hey that's a neat trick, so it can store any sound and play it back." Zoro remarked, "Then that seashell is a dial?" Robin asked, "Yes, we call this one a tone dial, It's from the White-White seashell it records and replays whatever it hears." Conis explained. "Hey hold on I didn't think there was a bottom to your sea, where do these come from?" Zoro asked, "They live in the shallows." Conis responded. They continued to talk about wavers and dials, as they ate and relaxed. Nami wondered off and found a and found a forest. Back with the rest they talked about how no one is allowed to go into the forest.

"It's the island where God lives." Conis stated. Back with Nami she looked at the trees, they were massive.

"Im gonna be King Of The Pirates!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~SORRY ITS NOT VERY LONG BUT I HOPE YOU ENJOY

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
SORRY ITS NOT VERY LONG BUT I HOPE YOU ENJOY. IT TAKES ME A WHILE TO MAKE THESE. BUT I WANT TO LET YOU KNOW MY BIRTHDAY IS COMING UP SO I HAVE NO IDEA WHEN ILL POST A NEW ONE BUT MAKE SURE TO KEEP A LOOK OUT!
WORDS: 925