Part 5 <3

"Ta-daaa~~" you said, being proud of yourself.

Your room was dark with dim fairy lights being the source of light. Your room was cold and there were a huge monitor screen with a pair of headphones all for yourself. There were snacks and energy drinks inside your cabinet. Your room was truly a game's dream bedroom.

"Sooooo, whatcha think bout it?"

"It's cool I think."

"YOU THINK? I HAVE THE BEST ROOM AMONG ALL OF US!"  You said hoping for a better answer than that.

Caelus just shot you a smirk.
"Wait till you see my bedroom when I get one. It'll be even cooler than yours"

You chuckled.
"Hah, bet. Oh also, I would like to show you some epik gamer reflexes and skillz."
You said while taking out your big ass tablet.

"Be my guest."

You were playing project sekai..... again. Caelus was pretty sure at this point that you were obsessed with this game. You selected 'The intense voice of hatsune miku' and selected the 'master' difficulty.

"Hoho, getting confident are we?" Caelus asked in a mocking tone.

"I eat this game, I sleep this game, I walk this game,  I talk this game. It's practically my daily routine now and I have mastered this game."

You started playing and your expression was serious and cold. Your entire attention was on the song now that you didn't even realize that March had entered tour room. Finally 'that' part of the song came. You leaned forward and prepared yourself. Your fingers were moving faster than the eye could see and Caelus was surprised.

"Holy shit is she ok? Does her finger's not hurt?" Caelus asked slightly concerned.

"LET HER COOK." March said.

At last, you finished the song and full combo-ed it. Caelus was speechless. You then chanted.

"NEVER BACK DOWN, NEVER WHAT?"

"NEVER GIVE UP!" March exclaimed.

"LOUDER! NEVER BACK DOWN, NEVER WHAT?"

"NEVER GIVE UP!!!"

"THAT'S RIGHT! LEZZZZGOOO"

Caelus watched the two saying stupid shit and kept on questioning his decision about joining the crew if he had to deal with these two.

" And that's why games are fun. They help us feel emotions we never felt." You said.

"Aha that's right. I still remember when you were scared from everyone and everything and questioned your very existence when you finished playing doki doki literature club." March remarked.

"..... we don't talk about that."

"Oh I also vividly remember the time you didn't even glance at Dan heng for 2 weeks straight after he defeated you in a minecraft pvp." March chuckled remembering it.

".... that's it, get out of my room."

As you pushed out March out of the room, Caelus was just there standing like a dumbass who doesn't even know what the fuck is going on.

'Who will pay for my funeral after my first expedition?'

The end