Part 8 <3

So basically.....y'all continued your walk with Gepard and all kept on talking some high intellectual level shit you couldn't understand and neither did your gray haired raccoon friend. Yall kept on giggling and shit to your own antics while March kept on giving you two concerned looks. Ah yes, very very nice friends. Even people had started to give you all weird stares. I hate humans with a burning passion.

Suddenly, Gepard came to an halt and so did everyone.

"We're here. This is the Qlipoth Fort, the heart of Belobog and the headquarters of the Architects." Gepard announced.

"Qlipoth?" Your nuclear bomb friend questioned.

BRO HELL NAWWW, NOT AGAIN.

And then Gepard continues to explain how Qlipoth was the aeon of Preservation, how they worshipped it and shit.

You were internally dying as you smacked your hand on your face and gave a deadpanned face to your friend. Ceakus had seemed to be tried of this shit aswell.

"You fucking bitch. You should've exploded right when you were born." You whispered in annoyance.

"Well I'm sorry, I just got curious." Caelus was annoyed aswell.

"Woah, she sounds like a big deal." March commented.

You and Caelus realized on how much lore you just skipped in just a matter of seconds. How did time go by so fast?

"I will now bring you to see Madam Cocolia. Please have your words at the ready. Her time is precious, so she prefers concise conversations."

"Uhh....We're gonna see her right now? Can't I atleast find a place to freshen up first?" March asked.

"You look fine." Caelus remarked.

"You've got some snow in your here, but no one will notice." Dan heng also remarked.

"Well then it's settled! I'll be waiting for you guys. I'll be sitting on the bench." You said and turned to leave when Dan heng grabbed you by the collar and turned you back around.

"You're not going anywhere. You will probably create chaos out there and probably arson too." Dan heng clarified.

"What? I have my PSP with me right now, so I won't cause any trouble and if i were to tag along with you i would just cause some beef with the Supreme guardian." You protested.

Dan heng sighed. He knew you wouldn't go with the trio so he let you be but he still couldn't leave you on your own so he came up with an idea. ASK GEPARD TO BABYSIT YOU.

"Apologies captain but if you don't mind, could you please look after (Name)? It's to keep your city safe." Dan heng requested.

"I don't have any duties right now, so I don't mind." Gepard agreed.

"WHAT? I DON'T WANT TO BE BABYSAT!" You protested back.

"It's either that or you're coming with us." Dan heng clarified.

"NOOOOOOOOO......." You said before stomping angrily towards the bench near the fort.

Dan heng just sighed and faced towards Gepard.
"You have my gratitude looking after her. She might be childish but play along with her and you might earn her trust."

Gepard hummed in response and with that, the trio left. Gepard then looked towards you who was engrossed in her games. Gepard approached you and sat next to you, trying to start a conversation.

"So....what game are you playing?" Gepard asked.

"Minecraft." You replied quickly.

"So what's the game about?"

"You mine and then you craft." Such a nice description

"Can u show me how it's played?"

You were surprised by his statement. You shifted in such a position that both you and Gepard could see the PSP.

"I'm so glad you asked."

You created a new world and spent an entire hour trying to explain how to game works. You then gave your PSP to him and let him try out for himself.
.
.
.
.

"LEZZGO YOUR FIRST DIAMONDS!" You tried hyping him up to everything he did in minecraft.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Then eventually you showed him your other games on the PSP, you even talked about some moments in your life which were memorable. To be completely honest, Gepard wasn't that bad at all. He was just a cutie patootie. As you laughed at something, Gepard laughed too. You enjoyed his company other than of your Astral crew.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

When the trio had returned back from their small talk, they saw you and Gepard staring intently at the PSP. As they approached closer to you two, they saw you aggressively tapping the buttons of your PSP while Gepard was staring at the screen, looking you play. The trio saw you were playing 'project diva' and it seemed like a very hard song for you to be pressing the buttons so aggressively. When you finished the song, you jumped in happiness.

"YAYAYYAYA! DID U SEE THAT, GERARD?" You asked.

Gepard couldn't help but smile at your reaction.

Your cheerful form saw the trio and you waved at them.

"Hey guys, I finally cleared the song which had been bugging me a lot." You said.

"Soooooo, how was the talk?" You asked.

"Much better than last time, when you were there." March replied.

"Hmph! It was not my fault, I was tempted to react so." You fought back.

Gepard approached all three of you conversing and had come to tell you that he had to leave due to some duties arising. As he was leaving, you waved him goodbye, he reciprocated the same.

The trio had planned to go around the city and visit some places but......you didn't want to. You were tired and did not desire but CRAVED sleep, so you told Dan heng that you were sleepy and he said to go to Goethe Hotel.

As you made your way inside the Goethe Hotel, you saw how large and beautiful it was. The receptionist took you to your room and left. You plopped down on your bed and fell into a deep slumber.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

As Gepard made his way towards the defenses, he felt something in his pocket. He did remembering shoving something in his pocket before leaving but he couldn't remember what. As he took at the mysterious thing, he realized it was.....your PSP.

The end

Nene <3