34 -Her Sudden Confession

Like and comment if you enjoy reading and listen to the music above and enjoy

AUTHORS' POV

"Please don't say that", her voice cracked saying those words. The way she said those words, shook something inside Vikram. Her voice didn't only held concern  but something more, something deep.

Her next words left Vikram completely speechless. "I LOVE YOU RAM", she said with so much hope and affection in her eyes. She was at the verge of tears, not knowing what he would react like.

"Begum..I..", but Nimmi cuts him by putting her palm on his lips. "Please don't say anything Ram. Not today Atleast. I know you don't love me. Atleast not yet. And I'm okay with that, but my heart won't be able to handle the rejection.

I've never been with anyone, ever in my life. But when I saw you, the first time, With you I felt Something that's beyond words. Something that is as deep as ocean, as high as sky. Something that is as pure as your favourite white colour. I feel broken when you are sad, I want to fly when I see you happy. When I see the brightness within you. Yes!, Mr Chandravanshi, you have become my Sunshine. For ever and ever.", by the time she finished, her eyes were full of tears.

Tears of happiness and finally letting her feelings out. Even she didn't know how and when she had fallen in love with her husband. But yes, she did. But then there were tears of sadness. Sadness that her husband doesn't love her back. She wasn't complaining, because Vikram told everything beforehandedly.

Vikram's face was devoid of any emotion. He was looking straight in her eyes. Though his face was completely expressionless but his was holding thousands of emotions. He was happy, sad, guilty, angry all together.

Nimmi's hand was still on his lips, looking him back with just one emotion, that was pure and selfless love. She wasn't expecting anything from him at all. But after what Nani said was true, then she had to make Vikram feel her love and understand how important and wanted he is someone's life.

And that's when she realized that she have fallen for this man, who was standing in front of him.

Vikram's hand raised slowly reaching to her cheek. Just when his fingers brushed with her soft skin, something took over him and he stormed out of there and towards the balcony. Standing by the edge, he looked up to the sky.

"How can he give what his wife wants. Even though he told her everything before marriage and she agreed to this marriage. He still wanted to give it an honest chance, but his ghosts of the past were holding him back. He was scared to love, to let anyone in. At first he was scared of being in love and getting betrayed but now that he know Nimmi, his Begum. The most innocent and beautiful soul, he's even more scared. After that trip he wanted to keep his guard up as much as he wanted to keep his Begum close, he didn't want to loose her at any cost either."

His chain of thoughts were broken when a pair of hands snacks from behind and around his torso. Her touch felt everything he ever needed. Like his world was completed and nothing else was needed in this moment. They stood like that for some time, not moving at all and taking in those precious moments.

"Ram..", a small voice from Nimmi mouth left almost breaking. He hummed on that, on hand in pocket and other holding her drom where she locked the, looking up to the sky."I..I'm sorry", on hearing those world, Vikram quickly turned to look at her.

"Why are you sorry? I should be the one apologizing. But I don't want to insult your love by my apology. I know it must have been very difficult for you to put your heart out and seeing it being dejected in seconds.", he held both her hands in his.

"Begum, mera darr meri ehsaas se bohot badaa hai."( My fear is much bigger than my feelings.), I don't know will I be able to clear these doubts and give you the right that you deserve. But I promised you, I will give you the respect and to this relationship, that I should.", Vikram's heart was clenching in his chest.

He was trying his best to choose his words wisely so that he doesn't hurt his Begum, but nonetheless there was no other way to say it. Vikram couldn't face her, not with love and hope she was having for him so strongly.

He turned his face to look to the other side when Nimmi puts her hand under his chin and made him look back. "Ram..", every time Nimmi calls him with that name, it did something in him. It always made him feel special in some way.

He looked back into her eyes back, which had a new feeling in it. A sheer determination in them. "NO RAM!, today you will have to tell me everything. You say you want to give this relationship a fear chance. You want to be truthful. Then you have to share your doubts with me. You need to tell me what happened that you are suddenly holding yourself back."

The pleading look Nimmi had was making it difficult for him to keep it inside anymore.

"Begum, kuch baaton ke liye waqt lagta hai..lekin mere liye meri Begum se bhad kar koi nahi hoga. Hum dono ke beech jitne bhi doubts aayein but kabhi dooriyan nahi aayengi. You promised to be by my side and I hope you will sleep that promise, for me for us..(Begum some things take time. But no matter what my Begum will always be alive all. No matter how many doubts we have but there will never be place for differences between us.)

Nimmi didn't push it further. She knew her Ram needs time to heal but she also promised that she will the healer to his heart.

Vikram saw that Nimmi was smiling reassuring her, though there was hint of disappointment in them, thinking she haven't been able to win her trust.

But that was not the truth. The reality was that Vikram was too messed up in his head to understand What's wrong and what's right. And what was going to happen tonight won't be any less then a storm. He kissed Nimmi's forehead and her nose as his habit. Pushing her glasses back he was about to leave from there. But then he stopped at the doorstep of balcony.

He won't be able to tell what had happened but he sure could give her a piece of it, to make her feel part of him.

"Begum?", he called her and Nimmi turned to see. Vikram's back was still facing her, "I found out who my father is. I met him.", the word father felt like venom on his tongue. He didn't wait for her, he didn't look back just left from there.

It all came rushing to her. Everything started making sense. Why he was behaving differently. Why his soft and gentle demeanor changed to possessive and hard one. Something must have happened.

Now all she needed to do was to know what it was and heal his heart.
———————————
That's it for today....

Hayeeee...Nimmi said I LoVe YoU🥺❤️❤️❤️😘😘

Who will come and what will happen in this reception is still a question mark...let's find out....agar mere mood bana cliffhanger na dene ka in next chapter 😗😗

The cliffhanger and suspense itself pleasing to me be like😂