Somewhat A Hero

We see #007 stunned and frozen in place as he see's a absolute behemoth of a Camera agent. The newly dubbed Titan Cameraman is seen in the middle of the huge room being adjusted and built by multiple Engineers,Scientists, and even some drones.

 The newly dubbed Titan Cameraman is seen in the middle of the huge room being adjusted and built by multiple Engineers,Scientists, and even some drones

Titan Cameraman looked towards the gate and see's #007, he tilts his head and waved a bit towards #007 in somewhat of a shy manner.

#007 returned back to reality and returned the gesture a bit shakingly, he still couldnt believe that the new agent was a damn titan. He finally looked around and saw multiple diffirent Cameramans working on Titan Cameraman, he walked towards the closest Engineer Cameraman to ask some questions.

#007: Um, excuse me.

EC 1: *turns to him* ?

#007: I have a few questions I want to ask.

EC 1: Go ahead, Im pretty busy at the moment so you gotta make it quick though.

#007: First off, who is that?

#007 asks as he points towards Titan Cameraman

EC 1: His named as Titan Cameraman, he will be our most promising agent ever. He will be tasked to defeat the more powerful skibidi toilets that normal troops cant handle as he is our only trump card.

#007: Amazing....

He says in astonishment

#007: And when is he gonna be deployed?

EC 1: Tomorrow actually since we are nearly finished adjusting any mistakes or flaws in on his core right now.

EC 1 pointed towards the chest of Titan Cameraman and we see a hollow cylinder within his chest that emits a light blue light.

#007: Huh... Is he a gundam or something?

EC 1: No, he is conscious like all of us and is his own person, and a gundam is inefficient.

#007: Oh... By the way, how is the war going right now?

EC 1: You shouldn't really ask me that question since im just a Engineer. If you want to know more about the battlefield then head towards the main lobby and talk to some of the Agents there.

#007: Ah ok, thanks for answering my questions.

EC 1 didnt look at him but just gave a thumbs up to #007. #007 then went towards the exit but not before looking back at Titan Cameraman, they both made eye contact as #007 gave a thumbs up and Titan Cameraman does the same much too the dislike of the Engineer welding his arm right now.

#007 heads back towards the elevator to go to the main lobby. He needed to speak too him in regards of his position and on what he should do next. The ride to the main lobby from the elevator was pretty long as he really couldnt do anything to pass the time other than use his own thoughts. He then remembered memories of him and his friends having fun and messing around whilst patrolling cities, #004 would always vandalize anything skibidi toilet related and spraypaint them with our logo on it.
Him and #008 running from a skibidi police for punching them on their head. And even #002 saving #007 from dying and losing his head from a holy skibidi toilet from a church.