Chapter 16

- 5 months later -

*Danielle's POV*

Updates!

Well when I broke up with Johnson, I couldn't handle the 9 guys tormenting me after that so I left the city, to get out of their lives because they know I'm better off out of their lives. I moved to California. I lived in a small apartment by myself. Yes, I moved from North Carolina to California all by myself. I told Lucas and Chrissy the day before I went, they were all in tears. I actually miss them so much. I still have faded scars on my skinny tan arm, I changed my whole identity. I dyed my hair a different shade of blonde. My new name is now Holly, same last name but new first name. I am now a full time YouTuber and Viner, people think of me as a hero. I don't think so...

I have 7.2 million followers on vine, 3.4 million on YouTube, 5.3 million on Instagram and 6.2 million on Twitter.

I have been watching and stalking the 'Magcon' boys. Remeber? The assholes that bullied me. They have gotten way more famous, they seem like they forgot what they did to me and ignored how they treated me. If you're wondering where Lucas and Chrissy are, well... Lucas is now an actor and Chrissy now lives with Lucas in his mansion in Los Angeles. Everyone knows about how we are all related, people even hate on me for 'dating' Lucas. Yeah, I would totes want to date my own brother (Sarcasm).

Life was all sunshine and flowers until dun dun dun... (Dan Howell reference. Love you if you know what it's from).

I was sitting on the couch, checking my e-mail and social media. When suddenly I got a e-mail, it was from Magcon... Great! (Sarcasm again). I mean it would be fun to go... No! I can't they will fucking treat me worse. The e-mail said:

Hey, Bart here.

I'm from Magcon and since you have been the center of attention on social media, we would love for you to come along on our tour this year. I haven't told the boys anything yet but they would love another member, and Mahogany would love companionship. Please reply as soon as possible, so we can get tickets. The first stop is Nashville, please buy your own ticket there and we will supervise everything else.

Wow, should I go?

Ughhhhhhh, why does this choice have to be so hard?!

*flashback*

I looked up and I saw Mom. She was all white.

"Honey, it's going to be okay." She whispered.

"I thought you died?" I asked her in confusion.

"I am, I am her spirit, looking over you." She said and looked at me empathetically.

"What do I do now?" I cried. She just patted my back.

"Promise me that you will stay strong. Fight for your right." She said, I just nodded.

"Thanks mom..." I said, as she started fading away.

*flashback over*

Oh how I miss Mom so much, I need to stand up to my bullies and stay strong.

Well, since I changed my whole identity maybe they won't recognize me... Fine, I will go...

Hey, Bart :)

Yes! I would love to go on tour with you! I have never met the boys before but I heard that they are lovely! See you at Nashville!

Sincerely,
Holly

Okay... Now I have to get packing...

∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞

Qotd: Burgers or Fries?
Aotd: Bish, don't lemme choose.