Chapter 18

- First day at Magcon -

*Holly's POV*

Recently I have been getting along quite well with Brent. Did you know he is actually one day older than me? I didn't know that until he told me.

"Wake up!" Cam shouted. I just moaned, I heard soft laughters in the background but then a pile of water came splashing down on my boyfriend (my bed) and I. I screamed while still shocked, i looked around, the whole magcon was in the room. I jerked up and ran to the bathroom, pretending to cry since no one knows I'm very talented at acting. I locked the door and 'sobbed'.

"We are sorry." Carter says as they bang on the door.

"Cartah, staph it." I tried imitating Carters mom's phrase. I opened the door to see everyone confused and I was in pools of laughter.

"Sorry, it was funny." I said as I wiped a fake tear away from my eye. They still looked confused and backed away.

"Now get out, I need to get ready for Magcon!" I ordered as I pointed to the door. They all backed away, except for Cameron he just smirked. "Cameron, you too."

"Ugh... Fine." He moaned and walked out.

"So... I heard you and Brent are getting close eh?" Mahogany asked me after I finished putting on my clothes and makeup.

"Haha, you wish." I giggled.

"But do you like him?" Mahogany smirked as she nudged me.

"Kinda... But he doesn't like me, he likes Eva but she's taken." I whispered trying not to let Brent hear because they were in the room beside us.

"Oooooooh." Mahogany teased. I just lightly punched her and giggled.

"Don't tell." I said making a straight face. She pulled out her pinky and I hooked my pinky onto hers.

I suddenly felt a vibration from my pocket. I pulled out my iPhone 6 and checked. It was a text from Matt.

Matt: Yo ✌️ Ready yet? Yous is taking ages.

Holly: Fuck off, we are done.

Matt: Finallyyyyyyy!

Holly: 😑

"Their calling us down." I told Mahogany, she nodded and we headed downstairs.

***

We slowly opened the Magcon room and all eyes turned to us. We strutted to the boys like the popular girls in Wild Child (a/n I was watching wild child while writing this).

"We shooting a vine, wanna help?" Johnson asked me, i nodded my head.

We slowly planned out what to do.

"Well you look fine." Carter smirked as he slide over to me.

"I got food." Matt said as I joint arms with Matt and walked away while Carter fake cried. After the vine was done, i just started giggling hard-core. Some of us sat there on our phones while the others were being productive and helping out the staff, but I'm not all about that life.

Ugh... When should I tell them that I am Danielle/Laura?! Should I? When should I tell them?

"Guys it's starting!" Gilinsky whispered/shouted as he gestured us to the stage.

"Please welcome, Matthew Espinose, Cameron Dallas, Nash Grier, Carter Reynolds, Aaron Carpenter, Shawn Mendes, Taylor Caniff, Hayes Grier, Jacob Whitesides, Brent Rivera and our mystery guest... Holly Charie!!" Mahogany introduced as all of us ran on stage. I looked around the audience, I saw that girl at the airport right at the back of the crowd. She was tip-toeing to see, I felt so bad for her. I should go help her.

"Be right back guys." I whispered to the guys, they nodded in confusion.

I ran off stage and past the crowd leaning so they could grab me. I ran to the girl and picked her up, she was surprisingly light. She was so amazed and surprised.

"Come join me on stage eh?" I laughed. She nodded her head, still crying with joy.