arrived at indigo academy

The bus already arrived at indigo academy and just parked in the parking lot with liko and the students just arrived at indigo academy that's surprised liko and Iago standing front gate with she got genie lamp on right hand

Iago: "indigo academy is fancy and beautiful building I ever saw."

He flew away from liko right shoulder to boy in school uniform got piplup by his side and land on right shoulder for liko rub the lamp and said, "genie come out now!" Then genie come out from lamp halfway wearing safari outfit with glasses, cowboy hat, and red Ascot around his neck. He said to them with surprised, "aw can it wait, liko. Spielberg taking auctions and." His words is cut when t-rex head come out to chomp genie whole that make them jump bit when t-rex went inside lamp and burp then they heard genie voice, "never mind." He come out the lamp again to reveal almost tore clothes and said, "I'll wait for the sequel."

Liko: "genie welcome to indigo academy."

He turned transformed into genie form and come out from the lamp whole, he smile and said, "this is indigo academy huh I got admitted its fancy liko." Liko replied, "yup, I make my parents proud to made friends and Pokemon here but I'm too shy." He transformed into dawn halfway and said with her voice "no need to worry." He transformed back to himself again that got attention from them and said, "woah, I got pokegirl experience."

Iago: "anyway let get going shall we after you pack up at your stuff in the room and explore the academy."

Liko: "sounds good."

[New chapter is out for today]