welcome to Kanto region, liko

An 15 yrs old girl named liko in female indigo academy uniform with green plumge squawkbilly on right shoulder, she got black/blue traveling bag onto back and carried rectangle light brown luggage, she smile on her face and said to her squawkbilly with surprised, "look iago, we found it. An route 22." She arrived at an route to notice two girls sitting in bench together just talking each other as she walks pass them to right side of bench begins sitting down and started waiting for bus with them as iago begins to speak with Gilbert Gottfried voice in little bit kindness, "are you nervous going to indigo academy on first day, kid." Liko replied, "nope, I hope you make Kanto region pokemon friends over here, iago."

Iago: "I guess."

Then iago fly away down to the pavement from liko to land with both talons touching it that's surprised the girls bit when he continues speak again, "I hope they got Kanto region pokemon food over there at indigo academy for bird Pokemon." Liko give out a giggle to replied back, "they will got bird type pokemon food for you." Then suddenly genie come out of nowhere left to her to poses as Kanto region tourist and shoutout of joy, "HELLO KANTO REGION! GENIE HAS ARRIVED."

Iago slap his forehead with right feather got annoying expression on his face and said, "genie, you embarrassing liko in front of two girls seriously. Head back to your lamp inside liko backpack for now on when we arrived at indigo." Genie transform into normal self to look at two girls with funny expression on their faces make liko little bit expression as genie look at her with nervous grin and said, "hehe, sorry about that lik." He poof went inside the lamp inside of liko backpack until the bus show up toward an route 22 to stop for iago fly up to liko right shoulder again.

Iago: "it's showtime, kiddo."

Machop exit the bus to an route 22 as she handed her rolling luggage to him began lifted up over his head begins walking away toward bus storage and she said to him kindness, "thank you so much machop."

Iago: "I bet he due arm wrestle against kingkambit or rillaboom at paldea region."

Liko: "iago."

[New chapter is out for today]