Information 

Hello my lovelies!

Before this fanfic starts, I just want to let you guys knew this is my version of Hazbin Hotel and Helluva Boss and Cassie and Addy are my OCs.

Here are some facts about them and my AU and my OC so you don't get confused when something canon doesn't happen:

1. The angels do not wear LED masks, just their normal faces.

2. Cassie damaged her right wing in an accident, causing her some pain when she flies.

3. Angels do not have gender, but they can pick one if they so please.

4. Cassie does not have a gender yet and she gender fluid, later in the books she turn FTM.

5. Angels are assigned to which ring they go to for the extermination each year.

6. Cassie studied/got information from the other angels about what each ring is like because she has only ever gone to the Pride ring.

7. Cassie is fascinated by the rings of hell and always wanted to go to each ring.

8. Like Hell, there are different types of breeds of angels; exterminator angels are their own breed.

9. All rings experience the extermination.

Anyways~

Since Hazbin Hotel/Helluva Boss is an adult show, this book is intended for audiences 13+. It will have heavier topics such as gore, angst, strong language, and sexual themes.

This is just about an exterminator angel wanting to explore all of the rings of hell but getting something a little more different than what she expected!

Here are the ships you are going to see:
Angels Dust x Husker
Charlie x Vaggie
Valentino x Vox

One more thing:

~✝︎~ = Time skip

Enjoy the story my loves.
- Writer