Chapter 5

"Normally I'm the one to do pranks, not the other way around

                                     {-~*🤍💚🖤💙❤️💛*~-}

                                       🤍Third Person POV🤍

"Y/n!" Hermione yelled.

Y/n groaned in response. 

"Y/n, Y/n, Y/nnn!" Hermione yelled, making Y/n's name extra long. 

Y/n shifted herself to a more comfortable position, but Hermione hit her with a pillow. 

"Okay, if that's how we're gonna go, let me get my pillow." Y/n laughed, sitting herself up and grabbing her pillow. 

"We have no time. Mum and dad want us now, and mum also said to be dressed. Today's a big day Y/n/n. Please get up. I don't want to get in trouble." 

"Okay, just..." Y:n paused, still having her pillow in her hands. 

Y/n walked Hermione with her pillow and laughed at her sister who fell.

"You asked for it." Y/n said. 

Hermione got up and mumbled, "Jerk." Once she fully regained her balance, she started walking towards the door. 

"Just, please be ready. I don't want to be late," and she walked out. 

Y/n looked over at the door, still open because Hermione didn't shut it. 

"HERMIONE JEAN GRANGER! WHAT HAVE I TOLD YOU ABOUT SHUTTING MY DOOR!" Y/n yelled. 

She slammed the door shut, walking over to her closet picking out her Hogwarts robes, putting them in a bag for the train ride. She grabbed a plain white shirt with white jeans. 

Y/n already had her clothes packed one bag by the front door full of her clothes and a small one in her bathroom with all her toilet trees. It disgusted Y/n when people put their tooth brushes and hair brushes with their clothing. Same with Hermione. 

She grabbed her robe bag and her toilet tree bag and walked out of the room after brushing her teeth and coving out her hair. 

When she got downstairs, breakfast was in the Granger's travel food containers for when they go on road trips.  

"Quick. Put your bags in the car and grab your breakfast." Mrs. Granger said. "You moved as slow as a sloth this morning, Y/n." 

Y/n groaned, grabbing her bags and walking outside to put them in the trunk of the car. Hermione's stuff was already packed in the trunk, giving a whole lot of space for Y/n to put her bags in. 

Y/n ran inside grabbing her breakfast, and walking back to the car where her parents and Hermione were already in it. 

"Finally," said Hermione. "You took forever."